`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Cam Newton - are a ton of his 'authentic autos' fake?

RE: Cam Newton - are a ton of his 'authentic autos' fake?
OKAY, I'M ASKING ALL OF YOU. DO YOU SIGN YOUR SIGNATURES WITH DIFFERENT PEN PRESSURE POINTS DEPENDING ON HOW YOU WRITE (i mean, come on. you guys write don't you - you don't change your freaking handwriting because you write too much...like your name...)

MAYBE ALL OF US CHANGE THE WAY WE DO OUR NAMES - STYLE WISE - EVERY DAY - AND START OUR NAMES - HECK, MY NAME STARTS WITH AN 'R'-

I'LL FOR THE FIRST FEW SIGS DIG THE PEN IN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE 'R', DO A HOOP AROUND, THEN FINISH AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT.

THEN - I'LL START AT THE TOP OF THE R, DRAW DOWN, THEN PRESS DOWN AND DO A SWOOP FOR THE TOP OF THE R.

THEN - I'LL MIX IT UP AGAIN - START AT THE BOTTOM OF THE R - THEN JUST DO A BUBBLE SHAPED R.

hey, i'm getting tired. i'm signing stuff all day. i think i'm tired, i'll just change up the STYLE i sign with different pressure points.

seriously! why are these autos so different. its the middle of the season!!!!!!! its not a veteren signing years and years.

why isn't jordan todmans sig different? why isn't andy dalton's sig different? why isn't taiwan jones sig different - he's signed probably 10000 more autos than newton!!!

[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cam Newton - are a ton of his 'authentic autos' fake? - by ugameck - 11-11-2011, 10:56 PM