`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Tin of Dominion! BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

RE: 1 Tin of Dominion! BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
(09-14-2011, 03:34 PM)dragik Wrote: I am not complaining or bitching, I am just saying that I think the Cup is better all around. I like the card design better, the base cards better, etc etc. These just look exactly like the Plates and Patches football, and each card has different variations with these obnoxious colors of foil which they use a lot of on the face of the cards, which also makes the cards hard to read (see the blue jackets jersey I pulled above). I am not a big fan of the brown surfboard looking thing on every card, and it makes it worse with the gold writing. And I think you guys are nuts that I would get even with that Fowler for the record Smile

Haha, ok I guess I really have no idea what stuff sells for. I was just thinking that Cup ARP /99 are selling ridiculous, but maybe those are limited to the very best players. I completely agree that when you're talking about card design, it's no contest. I expected it to be a lot closer.

On a good day, how much could you recoup if you sold everything? How much did a box cost?

LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

Messages In This Thread
1 Tin of Dominion! BOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - by dragik - 09-14-2011, 02:23 PM
RE: 1 Tin of Dominion! BOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - by ricebondsmntna2young - 09-14-2011, 03:40 PM