`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Bowman Platinum 5 case break and contest thread (Contests closed)

RE: 2011 Bowman Platinum 5 case break and contest thread (Contests closed)
(08-01-2011, 07:57 PM)andrewinnc Wrote: Yippee! Thanks a million Nathan! I guess this makes up for the Beckett contest 0-fer. I'm surprised at how close my prediction score was to the real thing. I might have to start collecting Padres. Smile
Man, that break was as bad as the 2010 Platinum was good. I've always enjoyed your breaks and contests and I hope you have better luck in selling them. Thanks again!

I didn't think the Padres were going to come back for you, but you must have given them an effective pep talk. Well done!

BTW, finished sorting the prospects (four complete sets) and I'm going to start on the base cards (way too many sets).
(08-01-2011, 08:48 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: Just to give you a little market info for the non auto stuff. I just sold a lot of 29 base Prospects for $15 on a one day auction and a Sean Coyle Red Refractor for $20.50, so looks like even the lower name Reds are selling decently.
I messed up my listing for the 17 X-Fractors I have and had to relist them to end tomorrow night, but they seem to be selling well.
Should bode pretty well for your BIG lots of extras you will be selling.

Excellent, thanks. The prospects should do much better this year considering their relative scarcity. And with the longer prospect checklist, there might even be a better market for singles to complete sets.

BTW, there were 5 Harper base and 2 Harper Xfractors in my break, one complete xfractor set, and 4 complete prospect sets.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2011 Bowman Platinum 5 case break and contest thread (Contests closed) - by pyweed - 08-01-2011, 08:51 PM