`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WHO WILL BE THE BEST QB IN THE DRAFT?

RE: WHO WILL BE THE BEST QB IN THE DRAFT?
Dude, Newton doesn't stand a chance. He hasn't played enough-plus his head is up his a**. Any guy that isn't even out of college who thinks his poop doesn't stink (what did he say..."I'm an icon"...gimme a break) is setting himself up for heartbreak. In 5 years nobody will remember his name. Mark my words

(04-22-2011, 10:41 PM)chrisw43 Wrote: No love for Cam Newton??? He is a BEAST! If he is willing to put in the time to learn the system, study film and goes to the right team..... WATCH OUT because he will not be stopped!!! He has Big Ben's size and runs a 4.6!! He can run and throw! What in the world happened to Jake Locker? I remember last year "expert" Mel Kiper was Jake Locker this and Jake Locker that and even said that he would of been the #1 pick instead of Bradford if he would of came out. He stays for his senior year and gets a little banged up and now everybody is raggin' on him!! I know that he has "some" accuracy issues but did he not have those the year before last? I don't understand why everybody has changed their mind about him.

[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHO WILL BE THE BEST QB IN THE DRAFT? - by koolkellygirl - 04-22-2011, 10:49 PM