`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.28 Average
BASEBALL Player collectors: List your player(s) here...

http://s903.photobucket.com/albums/ac235...0Trade/ />

Looking for Rare Jeter, Pujols, & Griffey Patches & Auto's.

I started collecting back in 2001 because of Ichiro and trying to pull his rookie card from Topps. I pulled a lot of those rookie cards after opening boxes but soon pulled an Alex Rodriguez auto jersey card from one of the series 2 boxes and was hooked on the insert line. I did not realize that those kinds of cards were inserted in boxes back then. Now adays I collect Ichiro still having around 20 of his rookie cards and an ichiro limited rookie from Upper deck all being from boxes I busted nothing bought individually. I also collect Albert Pujols having around 13 of his rookie cards.

Other things I collect would be anything high end like one of one auto or game used cards with about eight 1/1's right now with the gem being my 2003 Leaf certified cuts Greg Maddux 1/1 mirror black auto game used patch card I pulled out of a box from my local card shop. I also have a Phil Hughes white whale Triple Threads 2008 card. One of my more unique cards is a 2008 Upper Deck Premier Carlos Delgado bat barrel name plate card limited 1/5 and is my first bat barrel card pulled out of a box.

Visit www.baseballcardnation.com and enter to win a free auto or game used card every month!

I love Vintage Indians.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

I collect Alex White & Lonnie Chisenhall....Both Prospects for the Cleveland Indians.
"The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution,
the depth of faith, to go as far as is needed?"
[Image: White-ChisenhallBanner.jpg]

Roger & Koby Clemens Collector

I started collecting Roger Clemens cards back in 1988 and continue actively to collect his stuff today. What makes me a super collector is I have now become a Koby Clemens fan/collector as well…a “father/son super collector”. Starting will Roger’s cards, I have 4686 (all different) on my wantlist of 5465 which includes 1/1’s, Autograph, Memorabilia, numbered cards etc... I don’t do all parallel’s but if they are noticeably different I will and/or at least try to get the rarer of the parallel’s

I have:
- 165 Certified Autographed cards (all different) and I’m looking for roughly 50 others on my wantlist (a number of these autograph cards contain other superstars as well)
- Some very rare Unreleased Products
- A number of rare oddball/hard find cards
- a number off signed memorabilia which includes Tristar signed addidas cleat #d/10, 7 signed certified jerseys and 12 baseballs all certified signatures etc…

Some of the prized possessions include:
1988 Topps Cloth Experimental
2005 Donruss Signature INKcredible Trios w/Ryan/Johnson #d/4
2004 Sweet Spot Printing Plate 1/1
2005 Upper Deck American Flag Printing Plates 1/1
2007 UD Black Pure White Pack Autographs 1/1
2008 UD Premier Premier Logo Patch 1/1

As For the second part of the collection Koby Clemens

I have 82 (all different) on my wantlist of 102 which includes 1/1’s, Autograph, Memorabilia, numbered cards etc... I do all parallel’s but only get 1 of each printing plate from each set.

I have
- 20 Certified Autograph cards (all different) and I’m looking for 12 others
- Out of the 9 printing plates sets I have 7 copies of Koby’s printing plates (all different)
- 3 Certified signed ball (one numbered #d/17 and one signed along with Roger Clemens from Tristar #d/8

Some of the prized possessions include:
2006 TriStar Prospects Plus Dual Autograph Farm Hands Prospect w/Roger #d/15
2010 TriStar Pursuit Autograph w/Roger #d/5

Always looking for the cards I need to complete my collection!

Thanks Chris for doing another Super Collector Issue

Please add me for Chipper Jones... I have entered in around 1000 (600+ different) and have another 1000 or so to sort and list....

Im an avid collector of anything Cardinals....But the #1 player I collect is Albert Pujols...Primarily his RC's. I hope to share my collection once I'm able to scan the cards. Go Cardinals!

Ichiro Suzuki lots of rookies
[IMG]http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc242/dirtymexican912/SafecoBanner.jpg[/
IMG]

I major in collecting Jeff Bagwell cards, but I minor in Craig Biggio, Lance Berkman, Roy Oswalt, Billy Wagner, and Roger Clemens (In an Astros Uniform only). Some may ask why so many players, but with only 2 card shops for me to visit and go through up here in Idaho, they dont exactly have a lot of Bagwells I actually need. So I collect the other Astros too (even though Berkman and Oswalt arent Astros anymore).

I have 2000 Bagwell cards, with around 500 duplicates that are sitting in my closet. So I joined here hoping to find other Astro collectors that I could trade with. Seems like a shame to have that many cards and not help someone else fill their collections. My favorite card would have to be my 1993 Topps Finest Refractor. Back when I first started collecting that card was around 1200 dollars. I never thought I would own it. But the market fell on most cards and I was able to score it for 80 bucks. My other favorite is my Leaf Certified 1 of 1. Jim at my local shop got one in, and he immediately called me up. Thats what makes a good card shop. Personal connections with the customer.

I recently made a site for my collection called www.TheBagwellCollector.com. Feel free to stop by. I mainly made the site as a way to display my collection, and it comes in handy when I'm at the card shop and dont remember if I have a card or not. I just log on at the shop and find out! I may make a doubles/trading page soon.

I hope to hook up with other Astro collectors out there!
[Image: BeckettSig.jpg]
I collect: Jeff Bagwell, and have Biggio, Berkman, Oswalt, Billy Wagner, some Pence and Clemens to trade for his cards

Frank Thomas, I have over 3000 different cards including game used and autos, 1/1's, 9 auto bats, 6 balls, a shoe, helmet, jersey, mini helmet, every starting lineup, mcfarlane, bobbleheads, video game, bears, tins, a life size standup, posters, pictures, artwork, the lis goes on and on.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html