`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.28 Average
BASEBALL Player collectors: List your player(s) here...

david freese

/ im formerly cardinalscards42
Looking for: David Freese
formerly: cardinalscards42/davidfreesecards42

david freese

david freese

I collect Yount, but I don't really have anything spectacular yet considering I just got back into the hobby after about a 15 year break.
Photobucket

Robin Yount & Aaron Rodgers Collector

I am a Dan Haren, Buster Posey, Nate Schierholtz, and Daric Barton collector. Along with most other SF Giants.

I don't have a lot of cards, being relatively new to collecting any cards let alone Haren, but I have about 15 autos, and about 30 game used. I also love collecting base cards. Along with an autographed ball. I am always looking for more of these 4.
[Image: KingsSig2.jpg]
Looking for Lincecum, Wilson, Greenberg, Donte Greene, Kings and Giants

I collect St. Louis Cardinals cards, the cooler the better. Includes HOFer to minor league system guys and everything inbetween. Mainly focusing on upgrading to the coolest patch auto card of every player possible, or low number rookie autos. I own the coolest Stan Musial patch auto card I've ever seen (no lie).

Coinciding with StL cards, I'm putting together a complete set of 2009 Topps Updates All-Star relic/patch/jersey/auto cards, everything except for one of each of the 66 jumbo patch cards from each player. I was at the game, and being my first All-Star game and being at Busch, it only made sense! Currently missing 13 cards to complete the set.

Any help would be AWESOME!
ALWAYS looking for St. Louis Cardinals Jersey/Patch/Auto/Low # cards. Pretty muc
h any player!

I LOVE JUMBO PATCHES, SELL ME YOURS

[Image: scan0012-1.jpg]

I'm actually starting a collection for my son (He's 16 months).

So I guess "we" collect Scott Sizemore.

Only about 20-25 cards so far (But that's out of a collection of only 56 at the moment), but there's about 10 autos, 1 jersey card, and one 1/1 printing plate.  I'm definitely looking to collect everything I can of his.

Go ahead and drop my name from Gordon Beckham and Derek Jeter. I am sticking with Longoria, Upton, and Ripken right now. Thanks,

Andrew

I collect Mariano Rivera. I'm at around 75% completion, including 1/1's.

I collect Cal Ripken Jr and have over 6000 different cards. 500+ certified autos, 1900+ serial numbered and 850+ game used. I have a few non card items also but the majority of my Ripken collection is cards.
Cal Ripken Jr Collection
[url]http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a37/bigalbert233
2/?[/url]