`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
krayzie83 Wrote:How many in person/ttm of Brunell do you have?
Thanks krazyie83...I HAD 50-70 In person/TTT cards at one point! Last year, I created this ebay guide on fake Brunell Autos and had to pull 20 (yes 20 cards) from my collection. At a rate of $5-10 plus $3 sh ON AVG for these cards, I lost between $160-260! Yikes!
___

Anyway here's today's NEW addition:

Recently pickuped one of these plates (Collector's Edge card from unknown set and year...a bit lazy to research it) and didn't realize it completed the set of FOUR!!! COOL!!!

[Image: completeplateset99or00.jpg]

Today's new addition:

2006 Upper Deck Gold Spectrum (#/50)...some of the recent "regular" parallels are harder to find as people don't deem them "worthy" to list him anymore! Sad

[Image: 2006UDGOldspectrum50.jpg]

i saw in the population reports that there is a buyback sp auto rookie out of 8...i think there was 1 or 2 graded.....do you have one? i would love to see what that card looks like =)

godlyme Wrote:i saw in the population reports that there is a buyback sp auto rookie out of 8...i think there was 1 or 2 graded.....do you have one? i would love to see what that card looks like =)
Over the years, there has been 8 various buyback autos graded. The 1999 buyback of 1993 SP RC has 2 graded with both coming back as 7.5!

None of the graded ones are mine. Here's a pic of what they look like.

[Image: 1999%20SP%20Buyback.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:Today's new addition:

2006 Upper Deck Gold Spectrum (#/50)...some of the recent "regular" parallels are harder to find as people don't deem them "worthy" to list him anymore! Sad
Brother, ain't that the truth. Haven't found a SPx 264 for over 3-4 months and of course that thread is long gone. Did find one yesterday in a 41 card lot that I will have to chase the winner. Keep up the good work, Gonzo collection is keeping me busy too.

that 93 sp looks awesome!! i have never seen one for sale... i searched your list before hoping to see it but for some reason i must have missed it... i bet the card that got graded 7.5 was the same card twice. alot of times people will crack the card and hope for a better grade.. it was prolly a brunell fan also.. anyways thanks for sharing that pic..

0264 (road_runner_1964) - at least you have something else to keep you busy Smile If I hit a dry spell, I'm out of luck Sad
-
godlyme -You're probably right on the 7.5 graded card. Unfortunately, these buybacks were handled horribly! I have one of the #/7 that has a REAL BIG DING (real big one - ugh!)
__

Today's new addition:

I got this uncut sheet solely because of Mark Brunell! That's when you know you are hardcore and dedicated if not insane Smile

2000 Pacific Aurora Team Players - 2 sets of 20!

[Image: sheet.jpg]

Today's new addition:

I'm a nut!!! Paid $25 for a Brunell auto on a peice of paper!!!

A 1994 Green Bay Packer Roster page - autos include:
#4 BRETT FARVE, #8 MARK BRUNELL, #11 TY DETMER, #21 CURTIS COTTON, #39 DARYELL THOMPSON, #53 GEORGE KOONCE, #34 EDGER BENNETT and #86 ED WEST

[Image: 1994greenbaypackersautos.jpg]

I collect oddballs, variants, proofs and preproduction cards!

So here's today's NEW addition:

1999 Collector's Edge Masters Blue Foil (Should be numbered to 3500)

[Image: 1999mastersblueNOTserialnumbered.jpg]

Serial numbered parallels are cool especially when they are numbered 1, 8 and last #.

Here's today's NEW addition:

2002 Peice of the Game Game Used Jersey 3rd Down (#1/50)!!!

[Image: 2002pieceoftheGame3rd150.jpg]