`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
jaderock Wrote:Today's NEW addition:

A 8"x10" 2001 Jacksonville Jaguars Autograph Team Photo - Autos are:

Tony Boselli, Jimmy Smith, Keenan McCardell, Kevin Hardy, Kyle Brady, Mark Brunell, Fred Taylor and Renaldo Wynn!!!

[Image: 2001teamphoto.jpg]
That was a fun bunch to watch.

got this the other day [img][/img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa211/soonerman12_2008/001.jpg

grice12 - Agreed, I wish the old thread was still alive Smile Hope things get better in Texas for ya!!!

gobolts33 - Brad - that's for the compliment - much appreciated!

#1 Peyton Manning Collector - agreed they were awesome at the time.

soonerman12 - not sure what you had - couldn't see it.
___
Today's NEW addition:

1993 SP RC BGS 9.5 GEM MINT...I have 8 of the 26 at this GEM MINT grade!

[Image: 1993SPBGS95Gemmint.jpg]

Today's NEW addition - a last serial #d card:

2002 Fleer Focus Century Jersey Number (#108/108 )

[Image: 02FleerFocusCenturyJerseynumber108-.jpg]

Did you read beckett slamming Brunell in the latest football issue?

Kevin

fixed it

soonerman12 Wrote:got this the other day
[Image: 001.jpg]

SchmidtFan20 Wrote:Did you read beckett slamming Brunell in the latest football issue?

Kevin
Nope ... I have touched a Beckett in a year or so! What did it say. Brunell certainly isn't the QB he was in the late 90s, but not many folks can say they had a productive 13 year career in the NFL. Although he doesn't throw bombs, he still manages the game well...his career QB rating is still in the mid 80s and not many QBs can say that.
__

Another oddball item that I would pick up:

A 2002 National Sports Collectors Convention Badge with a Brunell card!! Looking for variants that I do not have!

[Image: 2002NSationalsportscollectorsconven.jpg]

Today's new addition:

I like patches that such specific IDENTIFABLE Patches (such as the Head, Paw and Tail)

A Jaguars Paw Patch from 2000 Upper Deck Game Patch...these were inserted at a ratio of 1:5,000 packs (yes 5,000)!!!

Thanks for looking!

[Image: 2000udgamepatch4paw.jpg]

Today's New Addition:

Another type of card I collect - In person Autographs. In fact one of my collecting hobbies include getting Mark Brunell to sign each and every different card in my collection. At some point after he retires, I will ask him about a private signing and get this accomplished! Now that would make this collection the UNIQUE!!!

An In Person AUTO on a 1999 EX Century Base Card - a rarity since Brunell doesn't sign thru the mail!

[Image: 1999excenturyautographwithhologram.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:Today's New Addition:

Another type of card I collect - In person Autographs. In fact one of my collecting hobbies include getting Mark Brunell to sign each and every different card in my collection. At some point after he retires, I will ask him about a private signing and get this accomplished! Now that would make this collection the UNIQUE!!!

An In Person AUTO on a 1999 EX Century Base Card - a rarity since Brunell doesn't sign thru the mail!

[Image: 1999excenturyautographwithhologram.jpg]
That card looks awesome signed! How many in person/ttm of Brunell do you have? I've started a similar ip/ttm collection, hoping to get all my Taylor plates signed.