`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3x Mega Boxes of 2021 Panini Prizm Draft Picks

3x Mega Boxes of 2021 Panini Prizm Draft Picks
I was able to open up some megas from Prizm DP yesterday.  I recorded it, still need to upload it to youtube but for now enjoy the pictures!

Base - 108
54 veterans
32 rookies
11 crusades
11 all americans

Red Cracked Ice - 66
33 veterans
20 rookies
7 crusades
6 all americans

Prizm Silver - 6

Red Cracked Ice Autographs - 3

I think the most impressive thing about these boxes is that I did not get one single duplicate card. I would always hope and expect that within a box itself I wouldn't get dupes, but across 3 boxes it's understandable to double or triple up. The cards feel as nice as any Prizm product does. Collectors will not be disappointed by the quality. The boxes I opened came from Target and featured Red Cracked Ice parallels which look very nice for most teams.

The set checklist is 200 cards, the first 100 veterans, the next 60 rookies, then 20 Crusade subset cards, and finally 20 All Americans subset cards. 14 rookies including Justin Fields, Mac Jones, Trevor Lawrence, and Zach Wilson appear 3 times within Panini Prizm Draft Picks set. The set is organized with the first 34 cards quarterbacks, the next 39 cards mostly WRs with Alvin Kamara and 3 TE's sprinkled in, then the next 25 cards all running backs, finishing off with 2 defensive players to make up the veterans. Rookies appear to be organized based on school name to start (Alabama, BYU, Clemson, etc) but quickly changes to random card assignments. The first 30 cards appear to be mostly offensive players with the next 30 mostly defensive players.

The Prizm Draft Picks Blaster box consists of 12 packs with 5 cards per pack, plus a bonus 1 card pack that contains the autograph. Based on my sample size of 3 boxes, you can expect the following:

Base - 36 cards = 18 veterans, 10-11 rookies, 3-4 Crusades, and 3-4 All Americans
Silver parallels - 2 cards = 1 veteran and 1 rookie/Crusade/All Americans
Red Cracked Ice - 22 cards = 11 veterans, 6-7 rookies, 2-3 crusades, 2-3 All Americans
Red Cracked Ice Auto - 1 card

Here's the details on those three rookie autographs:

JaCoby Stevens, LSU, S - Eagles 6th round (224)
Luke Farrell, Ohio State, TE - Jaguars 5th round (145)
Tarik Black, Texas, WR - Colts UDFA

Not pictured are the two Justin Fields Red Cracked Ice Crusade and All Americans, those are already in the JF binder.  Thanks for looking, hope to do a break again once Donruss starts to land.

RE: 3x Mega Boxes of 2021 Panini Prizm Draft Picks
Seems like it was a good break. Those red ices look niiice. At least it looks to me like you got *decent* autos for retail (maybe not the Texas one).

But I mean coalition, wow! We almost never give Panini props for anything. Subtracting parallels/hits which make up 25 (?) cards, you got a little over half the base set, I think.

How did you record it?
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

That's a sweet Farrell. Are you keeping that one? I'd be interested.

Are you going to try for a hobby box of Donruss? I was thinking about it.....

Video has been posted! Enjoy my ramblings - https://youtu.be/6JDft1vprjU

(08-19-2021, 10:03 AM)CMCFan22 Wrote: Seems like it was a good break. Those red ices look niiice. At least it looks to me like you got *decent* autos for retail (maybe not the Texas one).

But I mean coalition, wow! We almost never give Panini props for anything. Subtracting parallels/hits which make up 25 (?) cards, you got a little over half the base set, I think.

How did you record it?
Thanks! Yeah if I can drafted guys as autos that's acceptable to me. Absolutely love the collation here, makes me wonder if most folks can get a whole set if they pick up 6 megas from the same case.

(08-19-2021, 10:41 AM)Speak917 Wrote: That's a sweet Farrell. Are you keeping that one? I'd be interested.

Are you going to try for a hobby box of Donruss? I was thinking about it.....
I'd definitely make it available for trade. I probably won't buy an org again until closer to the end of the NFL season, once I've bought what I'm going to from 2021 products. I also plan on doing retail Donruss, don't know about hobby. I'd love to do a hobby box but depends how much Panini wants for it.

1/3 of the cards are Red Ice...pretty design.

Enjoyed your video as well!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

You got a Jones and a Wilson Silver parallel? Definitely good luck there.

Also good luck in the autographs with getting an Eagle.