`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First box in a few years (now with pics)

First box in a few years (now with pics)
I have been out of collecting for a long time and my collection is a bit scattered. A few months ago a lcs opened 30 minutes from where I live. This is the first lcs to be this close since the late 90's. I have gone in a couple times and the owner is great to talk with about sports and collecting. I went back yesterday with some cards I was looking to trade in so he took a look at what I had. After he was done looking at what I had we came to an agreed price, I asked about a trade and he was all for it. I had my eye on a Hasek auto and their was a Bobby Hull auto their as well. I thought long and hard about it until I saw 2019-20 Premier sitting in a glass case. I gambled and took a shot with one box of Premier.

[Image: gBNrW2C.jpg]

[Image: tSLzY9g.jpg]

RE: First box in a few years
That Draisaitl is killer! Very nice!

I use Imgur for photo hosting myself, since Photobucket became a non-functional glitch-fest that also wants your money. It's free, easy to use, and you just copy the BBC code from your uploaded images and it shows the image right on the post. Plus the site is full of often funny stuff.

RE: First box in a few years
irbefan4life Wrote:That Draisaitl is killer! Very nice!

I use Imgur for photo hosting myself, since Photobucket became a non-functional glitch-fest that also wants your money. It's free, easy to use, and you just copy the BBC code from your uploaded images and it shows the image right on the post. Plus the site is full of often funny stuff.
Thank you for the tip on imgur it is very easy to use.

RE: First box in a few years (now with pics)
Awesome Draisaitl`s
Always looking for Oiler Cards.  
Currently have 17k + different Oilers Cards
Other Projects
Black Diamond up to 14-15 SPs 
Need 18 McDonald Inserts
Need 5 OPC 09-10 Canadian Heroes Rainbow
Need 5 OPC 12-13 Popups
Need 6 97-98 Donruss Preferred
Need 2 02-03 Topps Heritage
All wants listed in org

RE: First box in a few years (now with pics)
Upper Deck makes nice stuff, I so hope they get their licenses back for the other sports.

Maybe Panini won't charge outrageous prices for its products if it has a competitor.