`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2020 football ?

2020 football ?
HEY EVERYBODY BEEN A WHILE SINCE I HAVE BEEN ON BUT I WAS WNDERING IF ANYONE HAD ANY IDEA WHEN 2020 SCORE FOOTBALL OR CONTENDERS FOOTBALL WAS COMING OUT ALL IT SAYS IS APRIL / MAY . THANKS FOR ANY HELP AND I HOPE EVERYONES DOIN GGOOD DURING THESES TOUGH TIMES

JASON S

RE: 2020 football ?
Score is supposed to be mid-May. I haven't seen any other dates for football releases I suspect due to Corona virus uncertainty.
I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

THANKS BUDDY

Talked to my LCS this weekend to see how he was doing and to see if I could help him out in any way. He said May 15 is the date for Score but he hasn't heard anything from Panini as of yet and none of the other products have dates .
I plan on buying a box of Score hobby just to help him out and help keep his shop going. I only have 2 card shop in my area and would hate for them to go out of business.
I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

THANKS BUDDY AND WAY TO GO TO HELP OUT

https://www.blowoutcards.com/sports-card...cards.html

Blowout Cards has presells on the following (most are sold out):

Panini Legacy- May 27
Contenders- May 29
Score- June 5

I hope I can find Score at my Target when it comes out. I usually by a lot of this and put together the base and insert sets. Hopefully the dealers & wholesalers won't hog all of that like the Leaf and Prizm. I've given up hopes of seeing any Prizm. Spent $325 on Score last year. So if I don't find it, then I will put much less money toward the Aggies from the set. And save on storage.

On the positive side, I have spent a lot less at this point of the year than previous years. For Leaf Metal, I have purchased 24 autos of Kendrick Rogers and Quartney Davis (roughly $500 BV) for $152. At the going rate of a Leaf Metal box that would basically be $1000 (5 boxes @$200/box). Maybe would have a few top autos, but would rather have 24 PC autos.

I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

Haven't seen any Score out in California ... I think Target has mailed it in for a while.

All the Pokemon, soccer, hockey, wrestling and racing I could ever want, though!

That's for sure. Don't forget Star Wars (at least at my Targets).

(05-20-2020, 04:51 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Haven't seen any Score out in California ... I think Target has mailed it in for a while.

All the Pokemon, soccer, hockey, wrestling and racing I could ever want, though!
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

(05-20-2020, 05:38 PM)dogger99 Wrote: That's for sure. Don't forget Star Wars (at least at my Targets).
Indeed ... lots and lots of Star Wars ... it's so bad I'm actually tempted to get one of the Baby Yoda sets because I liked the show.