`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Feature Question

Trade Feature Question
So once a trade is completed and the stuff I traded and the stuff I recieved is in recently traded, what do I do next?

Traded Away:
Do I delete these?

Recieved:

Do I move these to the various collections I have created?

Is there a simply method for this, or have i described it?
- - - - - - - -
As for my wife, my children & myself our hero is Jesus Christ.
Bowman's Best Project (6/1/23)
Cards Have/Total Cards: 3992/19,873 (20.1%) 
Value Have/Total Value: $20,838/$455,802 (4.6%)

RE: Trade Feature Question
(04-22-2020, 12:41 AM)wrm1107@roadrunner.co Wrote: So once a trade is completed and the stuff I traded and the stuff I recieved is in recently traded, what do I do next?

Traded Away:
Do I delete these?

Recieved:

Do I move these to the various collections I have created?

Is there a simply method for this, or have i described it?
To keep track of your collection you can create a new folder or collection in your ORG and move the cards from "Recently Traded" to your new collection or folder that you created. Or you can just delete if do not wish to keep track of your cards through the ORG.

If you want to be able to trade the cards you received away and have them viewable to others make sure you edit them to "Trade Away" status. If you wish to keep them hidden from other traders keep them as "Have".

Also, any new collection you create you need to click the little circle next to it's name on the left side to make the collection viewable to others. If you don't it stays hidden and any cards in that collection will remain hidden.

I delete the traded away cards once the trade is complete and I move the cards I received to their respective folders.

I am sure others have their methods, but do what works best for you.

FYI, once you delete the traded away cards and the trade is completed by both traders the cards in the trade will disappear from the trade page, but you can still see what was traded if you click on invoice.

Hope this helps, Art

Thank you guys I appreciate it!
- - - - - - - -
As for my wife, my children & myself our hero is Jesus Christ.
Bowman's Best Project (6/1/23)
Cards Have/Total Cards: 3992/19,873 (20.1%) 
Value Have/Total Value: $20,838/$455,802 (4.6%)

Don't delete cards traded away IF you have more than one copy though! If you traded away the last copy, delete it. If you have more copies, send it back to the folder where you had it originally.

I move the cards I received into the "Recently Added" folder. Then I move them to the correct ORG folder when I actually put the cards in the album or box where they belong in my physical collection. I let a few trades worth of cards build up here before I put them into the albums.
For example, I get a bunch of STL Cardinals cards from a couple of trades. When I go to put them away, I put my Ozzie Smith cards into his album and then I move the "Recently Added" cards of him to the "Ozzie Smith" folder in my Beckett ORG under my Cardinals collection listing. Then I do the same for Stan Musial and Yadier Molina. All other STL cards go into the folders for "1999 or earlier" or into the "2000 to present" folders in the same collection.