`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
topps tiffany

topps tiffany
can anyone show me what a topps tiffany looks like am trying to figure what it looks like I have a box of 1989 topps cards just woundering what it looks like thank you

RE: topps tiffany
I have exactly 1 Tiffany card, a 1987 Topps Tiffany Greg Maddux, and I can tell you the only difference I can see is the back is much brighter, and there (I think) is a T before the number of the card.

Glossy front, very bright backs, and thicker stock. They were only released in special factory sets and not available in packs.
All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

This will help you.

https://www.beckett.com/news/how-to-iden...ar-method/
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(03-03-2020, 10:31 AM)jay187 Wrote: can anyone show me what a topps tiffany looks like am trying to figure what it looks like I have a box of 1989 topps cards just woundering what it looks like thank you
Well first of all if you have a wax box of 1989 Topps there are no Tiffany. 1989 Topps Tiffany are on white stock not grey. Second the fronts of Tiffany are very high gloss.

(03-03-2020, 11:10 AM)jbissell Wrote: I have exactly 1 Tiffany card, a 1987 Topps Tiffany Greg Maddux, and I can tell you the only difference I can see is the back is much brighter, and there (I think) is a T before the number of the card.
The T would be because the maddux in 1987 is from the Traded set.
(03-03-2020, 10:31 AM)jay187 Wrote: can anyone show me what a topps tiffany looks like am trying to figure what it looks like I have a box of 1989 topps cards just woundering what it looks like thank you
Topps Tiffany always came in their own factory sets and are on white stock and very glossy.