`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why do some people have such attitude?

RE: Why do some people have such attitude?
(01-09-2020, 01:19 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Far from it, sir ... you are one of the more (if not the most) generous member here.
Thanks, RJ. Now, if I can just ignore this whole thing and go back to my life, that would be ideal.

It's difficult to successfully be sarcastic or humorous in a forum venue. Someone will no doubt misconstrue it and think you're an A-hole. Although, it's much easy and less creative to just be an A-hole Smile
Don't take it to heart K&B, you've never bullied anyone here, but what you do in you're spare time is none of my business Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(01-09-2020, 01:19 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Far from it, sir ... you are one of the more (if not the most) generous member here.
+1

If he got his cards in less than a week and it's been more than a month and you still haven't received yours, I think the mods should step in. He appears to be a poster "child" for a Must Send First tag.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(01-09-2020, 01:30 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: It's difficult to successfully be sarcastic or humorous in a forum venue. Someone will no doubt misconstrue it and think you're an A-hole. Although, it's much easy and less creative to just be an A-hole Smile
Don't take it to heart K&B, you've never bullied anyone here, but what you do in you're spare time is none of my business Smile
Good one, Doc! Smile

Sorry to hear about this..you are a class act all the way KB.

I have 2268 trades on here and I can count on 1 hand the problems.

Also, of those problem trades...no one remains..but I am still here..

Time to flush the entire episode in my opinion.

(01-09-2020, 03:09 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: Sorry to hear about this..you are a class act all the way KB.

I have 2268 trades on here and I can count on 1 hand the problems.

Also, of those problem trades...no one remains..but I am still here..

Time to flush the entire episode in my opinion.
Great advice!

What Soto card was it?

Are you able to appeal the negative feedback like you can on ebay?

(01-10-2020, 10:22 AM)btrav13 Wrote: Are you able to appeal the negative feedback like you can on ebay?
I can only respond to it, which is what I did. Nobody can remove it. No worries since the other 550+ perfect scores balance it out...LOL

(01-10-2020, 01:31 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I can only respond to it, which is what I did. Nobody can remove it. No worries since the other 550+ perfect scores balance it out...LOL
That always cracks me up on eBay ... the seller will have like 40,000 positives with 10 gold stars next to his name ... and then one negative.

Doesn't scare me off, LOL