Beckett Forum website will be under maintenance on May 25, 2020 from 01:30 AM to 07:30 AM US Central Time
`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Where is the Bowman Draft pricing?
01-13-2020, 09:36 PM
RE: Where is the Bowman Draft pricing?
Posted this 10 days ago

Still nothing.

What a joke

If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2020, 10:19 AM
Yes, finally! We have some pricing on the good stuff...and it looks like I did really well!
01-15-2020, 11:05 AM
(01-07-2020 12:31 AM)BigBlueAL Wrote:  How about Topps Archives Snapshots?? Been longer than a month since that set came out. All previous years this set has been priced fairly quickly but not this year.

Beckett is WAY behind on all of the Topps on-demand stuff. They are still missing Topps Now from September/October, they skipped Topps Now Road to Opening Day, and we've only got 1/2 a set of Topps Total.

That and there haven't been prices for the Topps Now stuff for two years now...not that they are accurate but they provide a good benchmark for trading. A lot of people won't trade for stuff without a Beckett price.
01-15-2020, 10:34 PM
(01-15-2020 11:05 AM)yankee98 Wrote:  Beckett is WAY behind on all of the Topps on-demand stuff. They are still missing Topps Now from September/October, they skipped Topps Now Road to Opening Day, and we've only got 1/2 a set of Topps Total.

That and there haven't been prices for the Topps Now stuff for two years now...not that they are accurate but they provide a good benchmark for trading. A lot of people won't trade for stuff without a Beckett price.

Also no pricing for 2019 Topps Living. I stopped collecting Topps Now except for Cubs due to lack of pricing. This is my final year for price guide.