`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
So I bought a repack box at Walmart...

So I bought a repack box at Walmart...
$20 for 20 packs including 4 hobby packs guaranteed (that should have sent me running) and 5 bonus cards. On the way home I'm beating myself up like an alcoholic who just bought a bottle

So open it up and here is what is inside:

2013 Prestige
3x 2013 Rookies & Stars
2014 Hit Sage
2014 Score
2 x 2015 Score
2 x 2016 Score
2017 Donruss
2017 Leaf Draft
2019 Hit Low Series
2019 Hit High Series
6 x 2019 Leaf Draft
Thanks Obama

So I open the 2013 Prestige
Typical base a Davin Escobar RC and an auto!
Steadman Bailey Draft Tickets ON CARD auto!
There's no autos....there's no autos in repacks!

First pack of 2013 Rookies and Stars
All base and a .... Joseph Randle RPA!
What sorcery is this?!!

Second pack had a Cam Newton insert and the third pack had a Steadman Bailey Rookie Crusader

2014 Hit Sage OK this will be trash...
First card Jimmy Garoppolo!

2014 Score has a James White RC

The 2 2015 Score only net a Leveon Bell Ground Gainers Gold Die-cut

The 2019 Hit Sage has a Marquis Brown RC

First card out of the first pack of 2019 Leaf... Kyler Murray!

To finish it off the 5 bonus cards were Panini SuperBowl Stars promo cards. Last one Ray Lewis... PC hit.

I feel like I should put a warning on this post like they do on the weight loss infomercials:

Results not typical

I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

RE: So I bought a repack box at Walmart...
not bad
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Can't beat $/pack. Also good to see that maybe they finally ran out of 1990-91 Score that would always be in those boxes.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

I got one of those and was thinking that I had totally wasted my money until I noticed that there was one hobby pack of 2013 Prestige left - it had a Leveon Bell Extra Points auto /50.

Sweet!

(08-07-2019, 01:12 PM)dogger99 Wrote: Can't beat $/pack. Also good to see that maybe they finally ran out of 1990-91 Score that would always be in those boxes.
They love their Score. But I've noticed 10 of the 20 packs are always going to be collegiate.
I will give 4 cents Beckett credit per point for Panini Points, 110% Beckett for ANY Ravens redemptions, 125% Beckett for any in demand player, and 100% Beckett for all other redemptions.
I PC all Ravens cards.
Check out my ebay for the real good stuff, if I ever get any: https://www.ebay.com/usr/dcm7734