`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rare(?) 1994-95 Upper Deck USA Basketball #52 Shaquille O'Neal Die-Cut version?

Rare(?) 1994-95 Upper Deck USA Basketball #52 Shaquille O'Neal Die-Cut version?
This card have round corners and reflections in the front. I haven't been able to find any other cards from this series like this. I hope someone can clarify the rarity (and value) of this card. Thanks.

RE: Rare(?) 1994-95 Upper Deck USA Basketball #52 Shaquille O'Neal Die-Cut version?
Upper Deck put out a set of Olympic cards that year, with each player appearing in several subsets.

The base Shaqs are listed for about $1-3 on eBay ... the die cut versions are harder to find but aren't going for much more.

RE: Rare(?) 1994-95 Upper Deck USA Basketball #52 Shaquille O'Neal Die-Cut version?
(08-06-2019, 04:36 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Upper Deck put out a set of Olympic cards that year, with each player appearing in several subsets.

The base Shaqs are listed for about $1-3 on eBay ... the die cut versions are harder to find but aren't going for much more.
Thanks for the reply rjcj2017; if you can post/redirect me to any info or sales on the die-cut versions, I would appreciate it. Thanks again.

There were no die-cut versions. This appears just to be someone's attempt for a "different" card and their own trim job.
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

(08-07-2019, 06:22 AM)frederikwest@yahoo.dk Wrote: Thanks for the reply rjcj2017; if you can post/redirect me to any info or sales on the die-cut versions, I would appreciate it. Thanks again.
Just go to ebay and look up "1994-95 Shaquille O'Neal Upper Deck USA" and they should pop up.

There were other die-cuts there when I looked the first time, so ... ?

(08-12-2019, 09:53 AM)odditycards Wrote: There were no die-cut versions. This appears just to be someone's attempt for a "different" card and their own trim job.
I got the card in a pack, so what do you mean by 'someone's attempt for a "different" card and their own trim job"?
(08-12-2019, 11:54 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Just go to ebay and look up "1994-95 Shaquille O'Neal Upper Deck USA" and they should pop up.

There were other die-cuts there when I looked the first time, so ... ?
As 'odditycards' claims, there is no die-cut versions in this series, and I can't find any either, I've tried.