`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Donruss baseball

2019 Donruss baseball
I had a weak moment at Target and bought some Donruss baseball . I am thinking of building the set but cannot find anyone selling the singles reasonably enough to finish the set. I can buy a set way cheaper than the singles I need. Anyone have any to trade or sell cheap?
Photobucket

RE: 2019 Donruss baseball
(06-23-2019, 06:49 PM)sparty78 Wrote: I had a weak moment at Target and bought some Donruss baseball . I am thinking of building the set but cannot find anyone selling the singles reasonably enough to finish the set. I can buy a set way cheaper than the singles I need. Anyone have any to trade or sell cheap?
I have some '19 Donruss dupes. Take a look to see if I have any you need. Can trade or sell.

I have some 2019 donruss Astros for trade.
Looking for: Nolan Ryan (top priority), Correa, Bregman, Bo Jackson
2018 & 2019 Topps Independence Day /76 Astros

Ebay & Blowout: Bwood00

Will trade or sell anything not listed above.

I have some in my organize for trade. Take a look and see if you can use them. Send an offer. Thanks
[Image: yankeebanner.jpg]

I'm sure I have a ton. Check out my Organizer and send me an offer with the ones you need and I'll work out a below-value deal for you.
Mostly looking for Braves RC, autographs, & variants.

Acuna, Albies, Ohtani, Guerrero JR

I will check and see if I have any. I don't put base in my ORG. It seems a waste of time because it seems no one wants to trade base. They usually end up in a box and in the trash once said box is full and almost too heavy for more, haha. Let me see if I still have any of the 2019 DR. I know I opened nearly a whole box when it came out.