`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Trader Nice Racing Inventory for Trade

New Trader Nice Racing Inventory for Trade
Hello Everyone. Long Time Member and subscriber to Beckett, but first time to post on the boards and trade. I have been building my inventory and have some nice racing cards to trade. Lots of stars and some rookie cards, etc.

I am primarily interested in Tennessee Titans Football Stars and some key things listed here.

1. Marcus Mariota Rookies - and All Cards, Inserts, Autos, etc.
2. Rashaan Evans (Rookies, Autos, etc)
3. Harold Landry (Rookies, Autos, etc)

more Titans specific stuff in my profile as well as other sets, players I am looking for. Example Adrian Beltre.

Take a look and feel free to get a proposal to me and we can work some deals out.

Best,

David

RE: New Trader Nice Racing Inventory for Trade
I have added some things to my want list as well which should help.

Hey friends! Don't hesitate to trade with David. I traded with him and he was very understanding of the 'send first policy'. I gave him a lot of info on shipping the way we expect cards to be shipped. He passed the 1st test with flying colors. Everything was packaged well and shipped fast and safe. I certainly have no reason to not trade with him again!
I know some of you aren't paying Beckett for the "right" to use the trade feature. Try to work out a PM trade with him. I have informed him of those regulars who do trade often here using the Beckett method and those who trade but not the Beckett way. He does have some nice cards. Most are much older cards, but in the current state of NASCAR cards, that's kind of a good thing.

(05-19-2018, 01:13 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Hey friends! Don't hesitate to trade with David. I traded with him and he was very understanding of the 'send first policy'. I gave him a lot of info on shipping the way we expect cards to be shipped. He passed the 1st test with flying colors. Everything was packaged well and shipped fast and safe. I certainly have no reason to not trade with him again!
I know some of you aren't paying Beckett for the "right" to use the trade feature. Try to work out a PM trade with him. I have informed him of those regulars who do trade often here using the Beckett method and those who trade but not the Beckett way. He does have some nice cards. Most are much older cards, but in the current state of NASCAR cards, that's kind of a good thing.
Many Thanks!!! Appreciate the kind words, and enjoyed our trade! -- DA

Still have quite a few racing cards that are nice for trade in my organize for anyone interested. take a look see if there is anything you want/need

still looking to deal my Racing cards and my Racing DIECAST for your Stick and Ball cards. Start a trade with me via organize.