`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My Jhonas Enroth PC

RE: My Jhonas Enroth PC
Updated the collection with a small upgrade today. 2009-10 Ultimate Collection Debut Threads 33/35. These patch cards usually contain a number patch, so to find one with a Sabres emblem patch from the front crest of the jersey was a nice little find for the PC. 

[Image: 2009-2010-upper-deck-ultimate-collection...y_orig.jpg]

Updated the collection today with a non-card item, but still cool nevertheless.

I recently picked up this sweet "Game-Used" NHL Club Playing Roster sheet from a game between the Dallas Stars and Anaheim Ducks on April 8th, 2015. This official roster sheet is from Enroth's 5th career NHL shutout game, as Dallas ended up winning the game 4-0.

[Image: official-nhl-game-roster-playing-sheets-...3_orig.jpg]

[Image: enroth-dallas-stars-nhl_orig.jpg]

Updated the Enroth collection with my 3rd Game-Worn jersey!

[Image: enroth-game-used-dallas-stars-away-jerse..._orig.jpeg][Image: jhonas-enroth-game-used-2015-dallas-star..._orig.jpeg]

This Dallas Stars jersey was worn by Enroth in the following games in 2015:

February 24th, 2015 vs Winnipeg Jets (4-2 Loss)
March 5th, 2015 vs Florida Panthers (Enroth went into the game in relief, Won the game 4-3 in a Shootout)
March 7th, 2015 vs Tampa Bay Lightning (5-4 Loss)
April 4th, 2015 vs Nashville Predators (4-3 Overtime Win)
April 6th, 2015 vs San Jose Sharks (5-1 Win)
April 8th, 2015 vs Anaheim Ducks *(4-0 Win, Enroth earns 5th Career NHL Shutout)*

[Image: enroth-shootout-save-win-march-5th-dalla...a_orig.jpg]

Updated the PC with this awesome Jumbo Memorabilia 1/1 card from 2022 President's Choice Solid Gold! Sweet piece of the CCM by Lefevre logo from one of Enroth's CCM Premier gloves with the LA Kings.

[Image: 2022-presidents-choice-trading-cards-sol...g_orig.jpg]

Another great additional to the Builders Project. Stephen Laroche was kind enough to sign the top of this 2010-11 ITG Between The Pipes Masked Men lll Silver parallel, a set he helped create. Stephen held various roles with ITG, including VP of Product Development and Brand Manager.

[Image: 2010-11-itg-between-the-pipes-masked-men...y_orig.jpg]

So these jersey additions are adding up! At the Toronto Expo, I managed to find not one, but two Enroth Game-Used Jerseys from his time with the Toronto Maple Leafs! 

The white away jersey holds so extra significance, as it was used in Enroth's final NHL Game Played on November 30th, 2016 vs Calgary. 

These were Enroth's only set of Maple Leafs jerseys. As a Leafs fan my entire life, this is beyond awesome.

[Image: jhonas-enroth-16-17-toronto-maple-leafs-...2_orig.jpg]

Here are the games these jerseys were played in. 

2016-2017 Preseason

September 30th, 2016 vs Buffalo Sabres (8-1 Win)
October 2nd, 2016 vs Montreal Canadiens (3-2 OT Win)
​October 7th, 2016 vs Detroit Red Wings (2-1 Loss)

2016-2017 Regular Season

​October 20th, 2016 vs Minnesota Wild (3-2 Loss)
October 30th, 2016 vs New York Islanders (5-1 Loss)
November 5th, 2016 vs Vancouver Canucks (Enroth in relief, 6-3 Win)
November 8th, 2016 vs Los Angeles Kings (Enroth in relief, 7-0 Loss)
​ November 23rd, 2016 vs New Jersey Devils (5-4 Shootout Loss)
November 30th, 2016 vs Calgary Flames (3-0 Loss) *Enroth's Final NHL Game Played*

[Image: enroth-vs-canucks-leafs-2016_orig.jpg]

[Image: enroth-final-nhl-game-leafs-calgary-flames_orig.jpg]

[Image: 2016-17-anaheim-ducks-jhonas-enroth-blac...p_orig.jpg]

[Image: 16-17-anaheim-ducks-jhonas-enroth-back-1...0_orig.jpg]

The featured 2016-17 Anaheim Ducks Game-Used jersey was worn by Jhonas Enroth in warmups and proceeded to backup up Jonathan Bernier in a 5-2 win versus the Washington Capitals on March 12th, 2017.

This single-game jersey set was created for just this one particular game, as the Anaheim Ducks paid tribute to the 10-year anniversary of their first Stanley Cup Championship in 2007, becoming the first team in California to hoist the Stanley Cup. The jersey features a few puck marks, along with a special 10-year anniversary patch on the front of the jersey. On the right sleeve you’ll also notice the NHL centennial patch, celebrating 100 years of NHL hockey from 1917-2017.

Onto the latest addition to my collection with another card for The Builders Category - An Autograph Project dedicated to those who've helped bring cards to life in their own way.

Today's introduction is Dave Sandford, a professional sports photographer who has been around for over 2 decades and has photographed many NHL games over the years.

Everyone knows that the photographs used on cards play an important role, so who better to add to the Builders Category than a photographer. Dave was happy to autograph a 2009-10 Upper Deck Black Diamond Rookie Gems card of Jhonas Enroth, which features a photo that Dave snapped during a preseason game between the Buffalo Sabres and Toronto Maple Leafs on September 26th, 2008.

[Image: 09-10-ud-bd-rookie-gems-enroth-signed-by...r_orig.jpg]

If you can even believe it, I picked up yet another Game-Used jersey this past week. My first National Team jersey! Always wanted one for the collection.

Enroth wore this jersey during 3 International tournaments in 2012 with Swedish National Team:

Euro Hockey Challenge
April 18th, 2012 vs Switzerland (4-2 Loss)
April 20th, 2012 vs Switzerland (5-2 Loss)

Euro Hockey Tour
​​April 26th, 2012 vs Czech Republic (5-3 Loss)
April 29th, 2012 vs Finland (4-1 Loss)

Channel One Cup
December 15th, 2012 vs Finland (4-1 Win)

The wear of this jersey is really noticeable, too. A lot of nice pucks and red post marks, general wear, etc.

[Image: front-pic-2012-jhonas-enroth-game-worn-t...y_orig.jpg]

[Image: back-2012-team-sweden-game-used-jhonas-e...y_orig.jpg]

[Image: enroth-sweden-2012-euro-tour-tournament-copy-2_orig.jpg]

Updated the collection with another card from 15-16 ITG Final Vault!

2010-11 ITG Between The Pipes Game-Used Jersey Gold (Final Vault Red Stamp)

[Image: 2015-16-itg-final-vault-10-11-itg-btp-ga...y_orig.jpg]

With this addition, it bring me up to 26 cards from this set. Maybe one day I'll hit 30!