`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my replacement redemption!!

my replacement redemption!!
So I decided not to wait any longer for my 2016 panini phoenix veteran autograph Emmanuel Sanders materials #/20 and they are sending me a 2010 panini plates and patches RPS rookie signatures DEZ BRYANT #444/599 that seems pretty fair what do you all think? I should have it next week sometime will post scans then.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

RE: my replacement redemption!!
How do you go about replacement redemptions? I have 2 ive been waiting on over a year. One a cam Newton which obviously isnt signing and another scrub

(04-20-2017, 02:23 PM)StylinDylan7 Wrote: How do you go about replacement redemptions? I have 2 ive been waiting on over a year. One a cam Newton which obviously isnt signing and another scrub
Call panini at 1-800-852-8833 and if you been waiting for more then 16 weeks they will send a replacement they will also ask you what teams or players you like and try too find something you would like. I called them yesterday and they sent out my replacement today it was very easy and quick.

I THINK THAT IS PRETTY GOOD BMAN12. CONGRATS!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

(04-20-2017, 03:02 PM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: I THINK THAT IS PRETTY GOOD BMAN12. CONGRATS!
Thank you it will most likely be up for trade when it comes in.

congrats. the weird thing their update lists him signing stuff and them having it.
(04-20-2017, 01:49 PM)bman12 Wrote: So I decided not to wait any longer for my 2016 panini phoenix veteran autograph Emmanuel Sanders materials #/20 and they are sending me a 2010 panini plates and patches RPS rookie signatures DEZ BRYANT #444/599 that seems pretty fair what do you all think? I should have it next week sometime will post scans then.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Thanks for posting the phone number and process, I may have to call them about a few redemptions I don't care about but have been lingering for years.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/