`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014-15 Hoops Great SIGnificance question

2014-15 Hoops Great SIGnificance question
48/100 of the base autos are listed as N/A in the price guide. I have over 50 of them in total and 20 that are not listed, but I would really like to get a better idea of the values of the ones not listed. Some have been on Ebay in the last couple weeks, but many of them have not. I am just curious why there would be no value given for these when so many other cards are given random values.
Thanks for any help.

RE: 2014-15 Hoops Great SIGnificance question
I think it's because this was a retail only insert and not many hard-collectors go for retail (unless they have no other real choice) and that's probably why there's no pricing. It might also be that there's not enough market information on the other players or their cards were available only via redemption.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

RE: 2014-15 Hoops Great SIGnificance question
Thanks for the helpful info, and that makes sense, even though it is pretty frustrating.

(01-06-2017, 06:06 PM)taffster74 Wrote: I think it's because this was a retail only insert and not many hard-collectors go for retail (unless they have no other real choice) and that's probably why there's no pricing. It might also be that there's not enough market information on the other players or their cards were available only via redemption.