`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Chasing Rainbows

Chasing Rainbows
I have decided to make card collecting more focused and starting to chase the Panini Prizm rainbows. This will be a fun way to see if I can complete these and over the years. Main focus will be on Steelers and Heath Miller!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Chasing Rainbows
Best of luck with that! That's super tough to do for sure.
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

Good Luck!.... go after the 1/1's first .... get as many of those as you can and worry about the rest later

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

I have been looking for the 1/1 but have yet to see any of the 2014 or 15. So I have been working on building my collection of # cards first.
(05-18-2016, 11:58 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Good Luck!.... go after the 1/1's first .... get as many of those as you can and worry about the rest later

Sweet stuff...I have the entire 2014 Prizm Rainbow other than the 1/1 of Michael Vick....also have almost entire rainbow of De'Anthony Thomas missing the 1/1 and the gold one. They're fun to put together!
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

Rainbows are tons of fun! Maddening sometimes when a card eludes you for a long period of time, but its a nice sense of accomplishment once you get them together Smile I've got 3 completed rainbows to my name (no 1/1s though Sad ). Good luck!

This has been a lot harder then I thought it would be, I am 3 cards away from Heath Miller 2013, and narrowing my search down to 2 or 3 players a year now seeing how long it really takes! Congrats on all the Rainbows you guys have completed!

check me.. its not a lot but I have the black finite 1/1 gold/10 tie dye/49 purple/99 and red power prizm of Bryan Bennett if you'd like to knock out a trade to get started.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

I truly thank you for the offer but I'm really only looking to collect Steelers.

(05-24-2016, 10:07 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: check me.. its not a lot but I have the black finite 1/1 gold/10 tie dye/49 purple/99 and red power prizm of Bryan Bennett if you'd like to knock out a trade to get started.