`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Black Gold Football

Panini Black Gold Football
Today I purchased five boxes from a sealed case of Panini Black Gold Footabll at my LCS B & B Cards and Collectibles in Virginia Beach. Total cost was $1100 and all I can say is I am utterly amazed at the lack of QUALITY CONTROL with the product. Not one or two cards had issues , but every single card was either scratched or had some sort of printing flaw! I expect better from a HIGH END Product ! I contacted the customer service line and waited 12 minutes only to be directed to leave a message!

Panini needs to recall this product and refund just like topps did last year with Tribute.

RE: Panini Black Gold Football
SORRY YOU BOUGHT A BAD PRODUCT.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

That sucks. I got a bad box of Prizim one time. every card was scratched or print defects.
Can you share some of your hits?
[]

If only there was another manufacturer that could produce competing products to keep them honest on QC and customer service. Oh wait, the NFLPA says it's better this way.

I bought one box of Black Gold. Every card in the box was damaged. Scratched, glue residue, and one card had some sort of oily substance on it. I opened a ticket with panini. They responded saying they won't replace a whole box because Black Gold is a condition sensitive product.

(03-05-2016, 11:19 AM)anotherfallingstar1 Wrote: ...because Black Gold is a condition sensitive product.
You would think that would be the reason to replace them? No?
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

That's why I stay away from that product. But that's no excuse for that poor of quality straight out of the box!