`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1922 Neilson's Eddie Collins

1922 Neilson's Eddie Collins
Just received. This is a Type 1, distinctive from Type 2 by the bold Neilson's font on back and scarcer too. Basically it's a Canadian version of a 1922 American Caramel E120. Probably my favorite pre-war set but difficult and costly to collect Type 1 as a whole. This is only my second Type 1 and got it for a decent price.

[Image: IMG_20151106_170301_zpsyggwgjch.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20151106_170627_zpsmvinp2ma.jpg]

Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos

RE: 1922 Neilson's Eddie Collins
Very nice. If it were mine, I'd bust it out of that plastic and put it in a nine card binder page with my other Collins cards. But that's just me. Smile
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(11-08-2015, 11:19 AM)zeprock Wrote: Very nice. If it were mine, I'd bust it out of that plastic and put it in a nine card binder page with my other Collins cards. But that's just me. Smile
Thanks for looking. This is my first vintage Collins and yeah that holder is pretty large. You have a few vintage Collins?
Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos

(11-09-2015, 10:06 PM)coimbre 21 Wrote: Thanks for looking. This is my first vintage Collins and yeah that holder is pretty large. You have a few vintage Collins?
I do but nothing from his playing days. I have ten different cards of his from the 1960s - 1970s.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html