`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Prizm retail auto hit

First Prizm retail auto hit
So, even though I've bought a LOT of prizm retail since they started making Prizm, I haven't actually pulled an auto from it. Went to Target to get a gas can (lol, LONG story) and picked up 3 multi packs of Prizm and one blaster of Absolute. Anyhow, so what did I end up getting? A Blake Bortles Red White and Blue auto /100! Smile So, not the best QB I could have pulled from last year, but still a pretty decent hit! Also got a Retail Jersey of Sammy Watkins from Absolute, so pretty decent. Once I can sneak the cards in past my girlfriend I'll get some scans of all the hits!

RE: First Prizm retail auto hit
Nice hit! I the in-laws visiting, I used an excuse to go to target and get a few of the 3 packs of Prizm, best hit was a Red White Blue Jerry Rice.
Super Collecting Mark Rypien and Juan Gonzalez

****NOT CURRENTLY TRADING****

So that makes at least one person I know that has pulled one. Congrats!
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

Awesome!

SWEET BORTLES WILL CONTINUE TO IMPRESS.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Thinking about it, this is actually my second retail auto..... last year I got some 7th round falcons player auto....

Anyhow, this was the haul:

(The absolute quad I scanned both sides)

Not bad at all for retail....on the prizm, the retail boxes that the packs are $2.99 each have all had 3 autos per box for me.....just a little info...Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++