`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
White Nuckled and Back from China...

White Nuckled and Back from China...
Hey guys I am back from China...it has been a crazy trip but the trip home was the worst. First off at Hong Kong as I was going through screening they thought I had a gun and checked and checked me. So there I was as my 3 and 5 year old sons watched their dad get attack by plane security.
Turns out that it was my son's toy car his uncle bought him. Then we get on a plane going to San Fran (12 hours)not so bad till me youngest started throwing up all over everyone, because the turbulence was so bad. I was green too. Finally we get off that plane run throw San Fran airport to get on a plane and guess what it was turbulent too.
I was sick on that flight. So here we are on a smaller plane (5 hrs.) I am sick, my son is sick, everyone else on the plain was sick except my oldest, who slept through it all. So we land in Chicago and were stuck on the run way for an hour. So then we hit the ground sprint to make our last leg (covered in who knows whose lunch at this point) Chicago to Louisville. Just one more hour. That is what you think stuck in the plain for 2 hours for deicing. Finally we take off. Flight was smooth but the bathroom was broke. Yeah!
So here I am with upchuck all over and I can't wash it off because the air potty is broke. But the flight was good for once. Landed at Louisville and kissed the ground received a phone call that one of my family friends had dead. Ten minutes later get another call that my secretary had passed away. Oh and one more thing 3 of my 4 bags didn't make it back. But will gladly say I am happy to be in clean clothes in America now.
Thanks for listening to my rant. And to those waiting on trades from I am back and will get your end out Saturday, sorry I didn't get them out to you yet. But have not forgotten you. Thanks

RE: White Nuckled and Back from China...
Welcome back! Sorry to hear about it not being smooth :/ Sounds pretty crappy. Glad you made it back safe though!

I think you should do it all again, just for fun.....lol but welcome back
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Welcome back.