Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New Trade Bait for Yelich and Others!!!

New Trade Bait for Yelich and Others!!!
[Image: B18EDF2C-457B-4B19-B298-A07926E32E3E.jpg]

Trying to lure more Yelich's out of the woodworks.Will be open to look at other cards, but not really rushing to move any of these.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

RE: New Trade Bait for Yelich and Others!!!
Dude id love a shot at the Myers and Fernandez
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Now that's the Dahl I need
[Image: dontpray11.png]

Boy that is a nice Eckersley.......

(02-20-2015, 09:35 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: Dude id love a shot at the Myers and Fernandez
I'll give you a look Richard.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.

PM sent bud
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

(02-20-2015, 09:21 PM)petillo64 Wrote: [Image: B18EDF2C-457B-4B19-B298-A07926E32E3E.jpg]

Trying to lure more Yelich's out of the woodworks.Will be open to look at other cards, but not really rushing to move any of these.
Please check me for the Bogaerts blue and the Polanco base would be willing to go in your favor
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(02-20-2015, 10:45 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Please check me for the Bogaerts blue and the Polanco base would be willing to go in your favor
I have expressed interest in buxton each time you have asked me to check you. That and the xander have similar BV's and sales values, and I'd be happy to discuss evening it out if the buxton is graded.

No more closed offers for players like JR murphy and the likes. Thanks

(02-20-2015, 11:09 PM)petillo64 Wrote: I have expressed interest in buxton each time you have asked me to check you. That and the xander have similar BV's and sales values, and I'd be happy to discuss evening it out if the buxton is graded.

No more closed offers for players like JR murphy and the likes. Thanks
I 'm sorry petillo64. I have a very bad short term memory sometimes and continue to forget who likes what card and which member I have offered which cards before. Sometimes, I forget where my shoes are lol. I just wanted to make that clear and that I in no way wanted to annoy you with my offers.
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(02-20-2015, 11:37 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: I 'm sorry petillo64. I have a very bad short term memory sometimes and continue to forget who likes what card and which member I have offered which cards before. Sometimes, I forget where my shoes are lol. I just wanted to make that clear and that I in no way wanted to annoy you with my offers.
No worries at all buddy, meant it more as an lol type deal! Right there with you on the memory. Anyway, not sure if your buxton is graded, but that is the only thing in xander territory that I saw. If it is graded we could talk about other things to compensate. Lmk