`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
Thank you very much to Aaron for another flawless trade. [Image: IMG_20150817_171911_zps4ipz3y86.jpg]

Thank you, Matt! Pics do not do that Nolan Ryan die cut justice, man. And that Stadium Club Luc is awesome, too (the kid still likes the Finest Purple Refractor, though!).
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Um.....wow!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

I got my first Shaw rarity in today and it's a beauty. For all the guys I currently have trades with, I'm going to try and get out early tomorrow to ship. I got an email Monday night saying I was needed in Boston this week but what they meant by Boston was another project 40 minutes farther away. Took me almost 3 hours to get home. Sorry guys. I'll make it up to you. Anyway... [Image: IMG_20150819_182953_zpsfmjzrmy8.jpg]

thats a beauty card matt,im going to our local trade night tonight i will see if there is any travis shaw cards available there

(08-19-2015, 05:54 PM)ounagi Wrote: thats a beauty card matt,im going to our local trade night tonight i will see if there is any travis shaw cards available there
Sweet James. Thank you.

Thank you very much to James (ounagi) once again for the flawless trade and beautiful Jackson. [Image: IMG_20150821_211449_zps4eez36gt.jpg]

(08-21-2015, 09:43 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Thank you very much to James (ounagi) once again for the flawless trade and beautiful Jackson. [Image: IMG_20150821_211449_zps4eez36gt.jpg]
Great auto of Bo!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

That is an excellent Bo auto, Matt! Congrats!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

thanks again for the finest help matt