`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
Dang- you have a nice Paredes collection underway1
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(05-18-2015, 06:14 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Dang- you have a nice Paredes collection underway1
Thanks. I have a few more on the way. There just isn't a whole lot to chose from.

Off line trade. My new baby.
[Image: IMG_20150519_165138_zpsc16b5lid.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150519_165303_zps3jgldca0.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150519_165049_zps5zfmczff.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150519_164956_zpsfjwj3vkz.jpg]

Awesome Stanton pickups, Matt! I bet they look great with all those Stanton Triple Threads 1/1s!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

sick stanton matt i need a new baby just like that one lol

(05-19-2015, 06:06 PM)ounagi Wrote: sick stanton matt i need a new baby just like that one lol
My friend bought a massive Stanton lot with 37 (if I can remember correctly) bowman chrome variations. Golds, blues, xfractors, refractors and bases. I've been slowly picking away at them.

If you want to throw me an offer on my stantons let me know. All 3 would look nice in your collection. Reason for me having the golds at GM Prices is because they sell for more than book and I cant value them at 1/2 value

(05-19-2015, 06:51 PM)thehueys Wrote: If you want to throw me an offer on my stantons let me know. All 3 would look nice in your collection. Reason for me having the golds at GM Prices is because they sell for more than book and I cant value them at 1/2 value
Huh?

Feel free to throw me something for my 3 stantons if they interest you Smile

Got in a couple more off line acquisitions today.
[Image: IMG_20150520_165705_zpstrlvqbyp.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150520_165934_zpsxasjqkv0.jpg]