`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
I have owned a few of those cards. It's funny how cards make their way around to so many people.

(05-13-2015, 10:29 AM)Jasonpg Wrote: I was wondering why you wanted some of the cards in that trade, Matt. Have to appreciate that you consider other traders' wants when you're making trades.
I do. It only makes sense to keep the people (friends) you trade with happy and help out when you can. That's his now, btw.

I have a couple of nice off line one's in today. One little guy I've been looking for, and one card that is quickly becoming a monster.
[Image: IMG_20150513_161928_zpscp3c4fko.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150513_161708_zpsd0azj73n.jpg]

That's a pretty awesome Harper, Matt! Congrats!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(05-13-2015, 03:31 PM)aprirr Wrote: That's a pretty awesome Harper, Matt! Congrats!
Thanks Aaron. It's a 1/1 rc patch and he's pretty hot right now so I figured, why not?

That patch on the Harper is sweet!!

(05-13-2015, 05:54 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Im with you. I really like the older platinum designs. Was actually thinking that when I was snapping pics. Plus, the talent that's in '10-'12 is pretty impressive.
i happen to put together 3 sets of 2010 bowman platinum prospects and regular base.they are full of great guys that have already made the majors,also very nice looking cards

(05-13-2015, 04:42 PM)ounagi Wrote: i happen to put together 3 sets of 2010 bowman platinum prospects and regular base.they are full of great guys that have already made the majors,also very nice looking cards
I wasn't real big on the design of platinum for the last couple years, but '10-'12 are awesome looking back at them.

That is one sick Harper card!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Thank you very much to Dan (Odyssey) for the nice Goldie. [Image: IMG_20150514_111610_zpszsjderb4.jpg]