`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
All that stuff is from off line. I've actually traded away quite a few on here.

That Gold Trout is beautiful, Matt. Nice stuff!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(03-13-2015, 03:28 PM)aprirr Wrote: That Gold Trout is beautiful, Matt. Nice stuff!
Thank you sir.

i got my end of another awesome trade with matt today .thanks man awesome cards and i got a strasburg from john (buckles) yesterday. here are some scans

[Image: Scan_20150313_zpscal1vbld.jpg]

btw the reyes was an extra thanks again matt

(03-13-2015, 07:47 PM)ounagi Wrote: i got my end of another awesome trade with matt today .thanks man awesome cards and i got a strasburg from john (buckles) yesterday. here are some scans

[Image: Scan_20150313_zpscal1vbld.jpg]

btw the reyes was an extra thanks again matt
Your welcome James. Always a pleasure trading with you. He's highly recommended if any of you guys haven't traded with him.

A very special thank you to a great trader I've traded with a few times now, jasonpg. Highly recommended to those who havent traded with him. Thank you for the beautiful cards and unbelievable extra man (the Fernandez Bowman Sterling). Always a pleasure. He even sent me the used redemption which I will now put on ebay (joke from another thread).
[Image: IMG_20150316_160957_zpschcfyiip.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150316_160755_zpsxqhkhjrt.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150316_160617_zpschxkqjo7.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150316_160233_zpstelzkzgd.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150316_161157_zpstyissc4q.jpg]

Anyone have any 2008 Bowman Chrome Michael (Giancarlo) Stanton auto's or refractors for trade?

(03-16-2015, 03:23 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: A very special thank you to a great trader I've traded with a few times now, jasonpg. Highly recommended to those who havent traded with him. Thank you for the beautiful cards and unbelievable extra man (the Fernandez Bowman Sterling). Always a pleasure. He even sent me the used redemption which I will now put on ebay (joke from another thread).
[Image: IMG_20150316_160957_zpschcfyiip.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150316_160755_zpsxqhkhjrt.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150316_160617_zpschxkqjo7.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150316_160233_zpstelzkzgd.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150316_161157_zpstyissc4q.jpg]
Matt-

I was happy to relieve you of one of your 'surplus' Trout autos...

And so no one thinks I'm the overly generous type, I was just returning the favor from the Bob Gibson auto card you added as a bonus to our last trade. I picked up the Fernandez in another trade to save for when we could put another trade together. And darnit if you throw in a vintage Gibby this time!

Jason

(03-16-2015, 09:07 PM)Jasonpg Wrote: Matt-

I was happy to relieve you of one of your 'surplus' Trout autos...

And so no one thinks I'm the overly generous type, I was just returning the favor from the Bob Gibson auto card you added as a bonus to our last trade. I picked up the Fernandez in another trade to save for when we could put another trade together. And darnit if you throw in a vintage Gibby this time!

Jason
Whoops. I did.
Btw, no one needs to return the favor if I happen to have time to search through cards and find extras. Sometimes I have time, most of the time I dont. And I'm sorry if it feels like I may have slighted anyone. It's really not intentional. It all comes down to spare time.
By the way Jason, that goes way above and beyond bud. Thank you very much

Sharp looking Tek Jofer! I'm really liking the look of those Tek autos.