`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
Im not getting it graded for that reason. Maybe I'll have it raw graded for kicks in April.

Got a couple of trades in today. Thank you very much to Buckles for another great trade and sweet extra and Dyermaker for our first trade.
[Image: output_zpsh3xb3lo7.jpg]
[Image: output_zpsyqvwlsmx.jpg] [Image: output_zpsxwwgxals.jpg]

(03-06-2015, 06:21 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Got a couple of trades in today. Thank you very much to Buckles for another great trade and sweet extra and Dyermaker for our first trade.
[Image: output_zpsh3xb3lo7.jpg]
[Image: output_zpsyqvwlsmx.jpg] [Image: output_zpsxwwgxals.jpg]
That is honestly the coolest Kershaw rookie I have ever seen- Ginter's simplicity was beautiful that year!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Wow you got the harper! One hell of a card... Congrats Matt
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(03-06-2015, 06:25 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: Wow you got the harper! One hell of a card... Congrats Matt
Thanks. I have 2 of those now.

Glad you like it buddy! Believe me I am happy with my end!

(03-06-2015, 04:21 PM)Gtbrian23 Wrote: Yup that's the one I was talking about Smile it's a beauty isn't it! If you decide to get it graded I would love to know what it gets. I went back and forth on it but decided not to because of the centering.

For some reason I didn't think you had it anymore. I was pretty surprised when I saw matt post this one!
Yea I know man didn't think I would get rid of it ever! But I held onto it for a long time and we are both happy so that's good..
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..

(03-06-2015, 09:11 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: Glad you like it buddy! Believe me I am happy with my end!
Thank you very much for the extra, btw.

Thank you very much to dgtmj@aol.com an ne12bc12 for two nice little trades I got in today. [Image: output_zpshs4m8jla.jpg]
[Image: output_zps8ixjx29l.jpg] [Image: output_zpsenldbt8x.jpg]
Is anyone else getting photobucket address' s when they try to post pics, or is it just me? It's been doing this off and on for a few days on my phone and it's really annoying.

(03-06-2015, 10:10 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Thank you very much for the extra, btw.
I can't say enough about the extra you sent. Glad you like that Zimmerman thought I would stick with the Nats for the extra. I miss the etopps.