`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
(02-20-2015, 05:50 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: I like that Sterling Trout! What year is that and would it be available ft?
What Sterling Trout? Everything I have is always available my man.
(02-20-2015, 05:57 PM)Odyssey Wrote: Copycat!!! I'm interested in the Blue Harper if you want to check me for it.
Did you just get something I posted? I'll take a look in a bit bro.

(02-20-2015, 06:02 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: What Sterling Trout? Everything I have is always available my man.
The one in your scan on page 38. 2012 Sterling I believe. I don't yet have a Trout auto but I want to get one and I really like the look of this particular card. Doubt very highly I have anything to do a 1 for 1 trade and I'm sure you wouldn't want to trade down for multiple cards, so would it possibly be for sale or some combo of cash/cards? Lmk what your thoughts are. No biggie if we can't work something outSmile Thanks man!

(02-21-2015, 12:28 AM)mgruber2 Wrote: The one in your scan on page 38. 2012 Sterling I believe. I don't yet have a Trout auto but I want to get one and I really like the look of this particular card. Doubt very highly I have anything to do a 1 for 1 trade and I'm sure you wouldn't want to trade down for multiple cards, so would it possibly be for sale or some combo of cash/cards? Lmk what your thoughts are. No biggie if we can't work something outSmile Thanks man!
I dont want to say I trade down all the time because that may encourage some really bad trade offers, but I do. If a deal makes sense to me then I do it. I'll check your org. Just a heads up though, there's a couple gentlemen that opened up trades already. So I have to give them a shot first.
Btw, that one is also marked as a 7. I dont know if thats a deal breaker but it does make it a lot more affordable.

If you don't work anything else out for either of the Harpers I'd be interested.
Top Wants:

1. 2001 Bowman's Best- Albert Pujols
2. 2011 Bowman Sterling- Mike Trout
3. 2011 Bowman Chrome- Paul Goldschmidt

[Image: Angels_Signature_zps8fa1f692.gif]

Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Got a couple trades in this morning. The Fernandez is from Mmahoney. Thanks for our first trade. The Trout is an offline trade that I was stoked to get.
[Image: output_zpslfzpz9lt.jpg] [Image: output_zpscjy0shvi.jpg] [Image: output_zpstgcnglvh.jpg]

Truly amazing once again matt... Wow!
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

that is one awesome trout now u have two 9.5 s .

(02-21-2015, 12:21 PM)ounagi Wrote: that is one awesome trout now u have two 9.5 s .
And a 10. I have an '09 Sterling in a 10/10.
(02-21-2015, 08:43 AM)CrakumsGT Wrote: If you don't work anything else out for either of the Harpers I'd be interested.
I think the blue is now available.

That is an impressive haul of cards for sure. Would love to get my hands on a 2009 Chrome Trout Auto myself.

(02-21-2015, 12:37 PM)joba the clark Wrote: That is an impressive haul of cards for sure. Would love to get my hands on a 2009 Chrome Trout Auto myself.
They are pretty. Id like a color parallel next.