`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
i think you have a trout problem my friend haha
http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards

*Instagram - IBuySellTradeCards

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~

Its a good problem to have. The sad part is, I've traded away somewhere around 10 auto's of his on here in the last 3 months and sold a couple more offline.

Mail has been waaaay behind up here due to the weather but I got a few trades in today. With any luck the rest will show soon. Thank you to 908, ne12bc12, telattt, flood and fire, kelbysdaddy, Ktraynor and Ounagi. Thanks for the extras as well. As always, completely unnecessary but really appreciated. The Gwynn flawless is diamond embedded, the Stanton refractor is numbered to /5 and the Musial James was kind enough to trade back to me after I went into a deep depression. Thanks again man. The Trout, Harper, Darvish is just beautiful so thanks Rob.
[Image: output_zpsyxzpk4be.jpg] [Image: output_zps01ulde6u.jpg] [Image: output_zpsy1hdtuf0.jpg] [Image: output_zpsrfcrkwqq.jpg] [Image: output_zpsax3jkhpm.jpg] [Image: output_zps1uiaqswq.jpg] [Image: output_zpsjhcek8vg.jpg]

Love the MadBum auto, that Harper/Trout/Darvish is just filthy though
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

Once again nice stuff bro! The musial is amazing and the triple auto is just nasty...
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

I just scrolled through all 37 pages of this thread in like 10-15 minutes. Forgot to breather at one point, had to adjust my pants and a tear fell from sheer happiness.

(02-17-2015, 03:56 PM)VintageCollector Wrote: I just scrolled through all 37 pages of this thread in like 10-15 minutes. Forgot to breather at one point, had to adjust my pants and a tear fell from sheer happiness.
I actually started laughing when I read this. Thank you. I have a few more doozies coming in over the next few days (knock on wood).

Sweet mail day thanks Hofcollector [Image: 1E118C91-60DF-4E9E-BCBF-35F4CBBF8943_zpsucrirb5q.jpg]

Pretty sure this thread contains over $100,000 in cards... I may be exaggerating but the value here is incredible!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Your welcome Ktraynor. Thanks for our first trade. I love the Gwynn.