`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
(01-21-2015, 07:28 PM)ounagi Wrote: new tracking info it says its at customs in chicago.this is bs you should of had this today.why do we pay alot for priority shipping if they cant hold there end of the deal.sorry about this hopefully tomorrow
i cant wait so im posting this now.i made the biggest trade ever with matt and these cards are AMAZING.i cant thank you enough for this deal matt its awesome and would be super difficult to top.matt gave me a super deal ,over the top,still amazed .enjoy the scans and hopefully u get your tomorrow.THANK YOU VERY MUCH

[Image: trade_zpscfa28cc7.jpg]

Good god!!! That is one hell of a haul... Wow!!! Love the musial!

And I don't even have to comment on the trout I think you know what you have there, but of you ever shop it out fell free to check me lol
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

indeed richard it is "one hell of a haul"lol.hopefully people start to open up there pc cards after these view this.alot of high end trading going on lately and its always nice to get a little piece of the action.this trade is sick high end trade with a super high end guy.matt is the best.u never know for the right deal i will trade any one of my cards,minus my mantle cut auto of coarse lol

Great trade, both of you!

Hey Matt, picked this fella up at the LCS tonight, you interested? It seems like his Supreme stuff is live so I might also redeem and then sell or trade when it arrives, but I know he's your guy right now..

[Image: abreu.jpg]
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(01-22-2015, 02:25 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: Great trade, both of you!

Hey Matt, picked this fella up at the LCS tonight, you interested? It seems like his Supreme stuff is live so I might also redeem and then sell or trade when it arrives, but I know he's your guy right now..

[Image: abreu.jpg]
Sure. Unfortunately being live doesn't mean we're getting our cards in a timely fashion. It seems I'm always waiting when my redemptions are "live". I'm still waiting on a Bowman Chrome Blue refractor auto of his.

Thank you to GTBRIAN23 for another great trade and awesome extra. Beautiful cards man, thank you. I took 2 pics of the Fernandez because I really like it.
[Image: output_zps5qatfho8.jpg] [Image: output_zpsgjj6bodr.jpg] [Image: output_zpsydjxpnn5.jpg]
Hey Brian, if you see this, message me. I id a little research on this card. I cant accept that as an extra. That's way too much.

Here you go

[Image: william1_zpsf987d022.png]
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Hey guys and girls, I'm going to post some stuff for trade that I don't believe I have before to try and liven up the boards. Sorry in advance if I have posted any of this stuff.
[Image: output_zpszv2g6xqc.jpg]
[Image: output_zpss9p7ix80.jpg] [Image: output_zpss9p7ix80.jpg] [Image: output_zpsdzsyhs65.jpg] [Image: output_zpsyddr1gxx.jpg] [Image: output_zps5covqlx6.jpg] [Image: output_zpsohsk7pe0.jpg] [Image: output_zps96t7loxf.jpg] [Image: output_zpsoj3q97rj.jpg] [Image: output_zpst51mayx0.jpg] [Image: output_zpsjkvk6uof.jpg] [Image: output_zpsqpqdloju.jpg]

That Chase card is filthy!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(01-24-2015, 05:34 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: That Chase card is filthy!
The 2011 triple threads is my all time favorite set. I love everything about it. All the subsets are beautiful. I considered building a private collection of exclusively 2011 triple threads at one point and forsaking all other cards. No matter how many I see, I never get bored or sick of them.
Whoops. I thought you meant the Utley. I had 2 of those "The Chase" cards a couple months back. It is pretty sick.

Just a heads up, the north east is suppose to get an extraordinary amount of snow starting tonight. We're expecting over 2 feet. We're also expecting major power outages so if I dont get back to anyone for a couple days, you know why in advance. I'll be shipping all packages for guys with accepted trades tonight, but I may not be able to answer trade offers or messages. Thanks and talk to you soon, Matt.