`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
Im waiting on a blue Bowman Chrome Jose Abreu right now as well. I talked to Topps last week and they said all the cards have been completed. I asked why they weren't shipping them all out. They said they are shipped in the order that they received the redemptions. I asked why, if they were all completed, could they not ship them all out at once? Did they not have the technology to do so? No reply.

Special thanks to rpeterson369 for the beautiful black and silver. The Mantle was an off line acquisition.
[Image: output_zpsl8ketkh3.jpg] [Image: output_zpsob2gxbt8.jpg]

What an amazing card bro... Wow! That's clean
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

hi matt
i got my cards today WOW ABSOLUTELY AMAZING .i still have to scan.Thank you very much for this trade.i will wait till u recieve your package to post anything

(01-20-2015, 09:40 PM)ounagi Wrote: hi matt
i got my cards today WOW ABSOLUTELY AMAZING .i still have to scan.Thank you very much for this trade.i will wait till u recieve your package to post anything
Not a problem man. If you get itchy, feel free to post bud. It's cool. I can't wait to get mine and properly thank you on this post.

what do you think? Matt's new card

[Image: image_zpseb225a4b.jpg]
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Yeah, we can work something for that.

So I got another new trader under my belt. Unfortunately the USPS lost my end for 12 days, but better late than never. Thank you stevecurren for an awesome triple threads mail day.
[Image: output_zpsugbldjym.jpg] [Image: output_zpsqcynilsu.jpg] [Image: output_zpswts9fyzv.jpg]

new tracking info it says its at customs in chicago.this is bs you should of had this today.why do we pay alot for priority shipping if they cant hold there end of the deal.sorry about this hopefully tomorrow
i cant wait so im posting this now.i made the biggest trade ever with matt and these cards are AMAZING.i cant thank you enough for this deal matt its awesome and would be super difficult to top.matt gave me a super deal ,over the top,still amazed .enjoy the scans and hopefully u get your tomorrow.THANK YOU VERY MUCH

[Image: trade_zpscfa28cc7.jpg]

(01-21-2015, 07:28 PM)ounagi Wrote: new tracking info it says its at customs in chicago.this is bs you should of had this today.why do we pay alot for priority shipping if they cant hold there end of the deal.sorry about this hopefully tomorrow
i cant wait so im posting this now.i made the biggest trade ever with matt and these cards are AMAZING.i cant thank you enough for this deal matt its awesome and would be super difficult to top.matt gave me a super deal ,over the top,still amazed .enjoy the scans and hopefully u get your tomorrow.THANK YOU VERY MUCH

[Image: trade_zpscfa28cc7.jpg]
Dont worry about it James. I can wait. It does suck we pay huge money for shipping and their guaranteed delivery times don't mean didley. But it really sucks for the guy who paid for it (you). I'm just glad you finally got yours in a timely fashion. I hope you enjoy them, I know I did. And, thank you very much. I cant wait to post mine.