`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
It is pretty nice. I loved the overall design of the 2012 five star. The chipping was the only thing that took away from the product. I really loved that all the combo patches were #'d /5. These weren't color parallels. That was the print run.

Well maybe one day I'll own it lol
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Most likely.

(01-13-2015, 04:19 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: It is pretty nice. I loved the overall design of the 2012 five star. The chipping was the only thing that took away from the product.
Loved the product also but the chipping in my mind killed it. It is so hard to find a card without some of the chipping.

I was hoping they were going to keep the finish the same for 2013 but they went to that glossy finish that I wasn't thrilled with.

Hey just curious. Do you have any interest in my Darvish, Griffey or Mays?

Got some mail in today from a new trade partner mjmj1966. Thanks for the trade bud. Glad to get the first trade out of the way. Love triple threads.
[Image: output_zps1mlemvzv.jpg]
[Image: output_zpsuu1rjmym.jpg] [Image: output_zpslcs63igs.jpg]
(01-14-2015, 09:20 PM)thehueys Wrote: Hey just curious. Do you have any interest in my Darvish, Griffey or Mays?
Yup. Just depends what for.

The degrom is a sick looking card. The something about colored refractors that go with jersey colors that I love.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

I've said it before and I'll say it again, those chrome refractors have grown on me.

So I got some cards in from another first time trade. Thank you very much to elberson. Our first trade was a big one and I really appreciate getting a shot at these. Beautiful cards. They will all be loaded for trade after I get confirmation from him that we're good over the next few days. Thanks again bud.
[Image: output_zpsqzrjuwln.jpg] [Image: output_zpswtcvwh4u.jpg] [Image: output_zpswjgdlsri.jpg] [Image: output_zpsgfrschfz.jpg] [Image: output_zpsu1sofcrn.jpg] [Image: output_zpsqz0bgbdb.jpg] [Image: output_zpsgvoyidfe.jpg] [Image: output_zpsoempno1f.jpg] [Image: output_zpsr8pn9tnw.jpg] [Image: output_zps0mkrwu28.jpg]