`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
Received an amazing card in the mail today and I would like to thank Rob. This card is amazing man. Thanks for another high end trade.
[Image: output_zpsz0ag6z8b.jpg]
[Image: output_zpst5gbbp8b.jpg]

(01-07-2015, 04:34 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Received an amazing card in the mail today and I would like to thank Rob. This card is amazing man. Thanks for another high end trade.
My pleasure Matt. I'm very happy you like the card. Was more than pleased with what I received. I'm positive we will have many more trades in the future.

Thanks again,
Rob

(01-07-2015, 04:34 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Received an amazing card in the mail today and I would like to thank Rob. This card is amazing man. Thanks for another high end trade.
[Image: output_zpsz0ag6z8b.jpg]
[Image: output_zpst5gbbp8b.jpg]
What an amazing card... I know you made out well on this one rob. Both of you guys are top notch traders. Any time I'm able to work with either one of you I'm honored.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(01-07-2015, 05:57 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: My pleasure Matt. I'm very happy you like the card. Was more than pleased with what I received. I'm positive we will have many more trades in the future.

Thanks again,
Rob
Always a pleasure. Your always more than fair and yes, I plan to do many trades in the future with you.
Hate to beat a dead horse, but this is why I make everything available...

Bought a box of Sterling. Dont do prospects so... how'd I do? Only recognize a handful of names. The Owens is on card, so pretty pumped about that one. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll add them to my org.
[Image: output_zpsvrzyh4wq.jpg] [Image: output_zpsaqcbxgop.jpg] [Image: output_zpsrkfk0d8s.jpg] [Image: output_zpspkhy45ml.jpg] [Image: output_zps0ygox0hp.jpg] [Image: output_zpsprepbpui.jpg] [Image: output_zpshatdxbku.jpg] [Image: output_zps42vrsx8r.jpg] [Image: output_zpsaxwid3tp.jpg] [Image: output_zpsad8q6fym.jpg] [Image: output_zpsrvs02y7x.jpg] [Image: output_zpsavjwibj2.jpg] [Image: output_zpsmeegrjes.jpg] [Image: output_zpszv5ea4sr.jpg] [Image: output_zpsalottaw2.jpg] [Image: output_zpsusuv9swk.jpg] [Image: output_zpsuxjtmi6x.jpg] [Image: output_zpslqgddnew.jpg] [Image: output_zpsayfd9edw.jpg]

Looks like your best card from Sterling was one of your redemptions (Conforto). There are a lot of guys who have been in prospect sets for a few years, so hard to make your money back on this product this year unless you hit a nice Schwarber parallel, but you never know which prospects will break through.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

I got some huge help from Gtbrian23 today on my Jose Fernandez search. Thanks for an awesome trade and I hooe things work out for you bud.
[Image: output_zpsfsn4holz.jpg] [Image: output_zpsjmm8xauv.jpg]

That red Fernandez is a beauty.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(01-12-2015, 04:56 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: That red Fernandez is a beauty.
I think so. The Topps and Bowman Chrome variations have really grown on me.
The mailman ended up doubling back and bringing me my mail I had to sign for. So, I got in a real nice Abreu lot from Richard (rad1205). Thanks for another great trade man. I also got a bowman chrome jose abreu blue refractor auto redemption in the deal, but it hasn't come in yet.
[Image: output_zpsf2mgtgob.jpg] [Image: output_zpsote3mfsk.jpg]

Would you be willing to trade the red or the sepia you have incoming? Been looking really hard for those 2. Please lmk. Thank you

-Keegan