`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
(01-05-2015, 03:23 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Cards like the ones I received today are the reason I don't keep anything hidden away in a PC. I am not against pc's what so ever. I just believe you can get so much more in return if you make everything available. I have some more trades that should be in over the next couple of days that are just amazing.
That's very true, I may have to open mine up Smile
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

(01-05-2015, 03:23 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Cards like the ones I received today are the reason I don't keep anything hidden away in a PC. I am not against pc's what so ever. I just believe you can get so much more in return if you make everything available. I have some more trades that should be in over the next couple of days that are just amazing.

When we show off the latest trade we just completed this comment will make perfect sense. I still can believe the card I have on the way from you. It will be the single best card in my collection next to the griffey auto and the chase relic.

I list everything for trade and even though the most expensive cards are the hardest to trade. The trades out of no where tend to be the best I work...

I completed 4 killer deals this week and couldn't be happier with my return.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Yes. I imagine some people may end up loosening their death grips on their PC's when those pisc are posted.
I'd say it beats the Griffey jr. auto and the chase relic.

(01-05-2015, 05:43 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Yes. I imagine some people may end up loosening their death grips on their PC's when those pisc are posted.
haha cant wait to see this picture haha. Well you've conviced me. I opened my PC up haha
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

(01-05-2015, 05:43 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Yes. I imagine some people may end up loosening their death grips on their PC's when those pisc are posted.
I have to agree as well... All three cards are amazing but the new one will top them off. man can't wait for it to show up
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

In light of today's elections, I'm going to post this card for trade. I posted it before but I think people took it for the regular canvas collection insert. This is a canvas collection artist original #'d /10. It was the original hand drawn artwork used to make the canvas collection inserts and was pulled from a case of 2013 Museum Collection I bought in 2013.
[Image: output_zpscqyxfhue.jpg] [Image: output_zpslqaks0ik.jpg] [Image: output_zpscgiz8j4q.jpg]

I would love a shot at it. Awesome card!!

I figured it would be a popular card today. It should be loaded. If not, you'll probably have to let me know. When I view my org, everything that's suppose to be in there is. I'm told quite a few cards aren't though. I've been trying to load a 2009 Bowman Sterling Mike Trout for 2 days and it just won't take.

I hope he gets in. I really wish Fred McGriff got more love. I think that is a sign the Trout doesn't want to leave your collection.

(01-06-2015, 01:13 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: I hope he gets in. I really wish Fred McGriff got more love. I think that is a sign the Trout doesn't want to leave your collection.
I just traded one. I thought the graded one was in there until I was told it was not. Now I cant get the other one to show up for trade. I just looked through and a bunch of my dups I've tried to reload recently are all missing.
Biggio, Smoltz, Pedro and Big Unit are in.