`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
(12-10-2014, 06:23 PM)ounagi Wrote: sweet new cards matt looking forward to our next trade
Absolutey. Any time. You hear anything on the redemption yet?

Matt I want to get one of those Abreus finests from you. Lol. Greta new stuff bud.

not yet going to have to call topps again.i cant understand why its taking so long he does have current auto out there.maybe because its his first hard singed card?hopefully soon

(12-10-2014, 08:54 PM)ounagi Wrote: not yet going to have to call topps again.i cant understand why its taking so long he does have current auto out there.maybe because its his first hard singed card?hopefully soon
I dont know. The heritage was on card wasn't it?
(12-10-2014, 08:53 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Matt I want to get one of those Abreus finests from you. Lol. Greta new stuff bud.
I have one Abreu available. I promised the other to ounagi. I sent you a little thank you yesterday for the help with photobucket. Nothing major, just a thank you.

ya not sure i havent really looked at many degrom cards on ebay but very possible i just hope i get mine real soon

Dont you just hate redemptions?

yup hate them,been waiting 6-7 months on a darvish auto might see what i can get as replacement for that .i hate waiting on things owed to me

Glad you got the C.J. Cron okay. Take good care of it for me lol.
Top Wants:

1. 2001 Bowman's Best- Albert Pujols
2. 2011 Bowman Sterling- Mike Trout
3. 2011 Bowman Chrome- Paul Goldschmidt

[Image: Angels_Signature_zps8fa1f692.gif]

(12-11-2014, 05:02 PM)CrakumsGT Wrote: Glad you got the C.J. Cron okay. Take good care of it for me lol.
Oh, I will. I have Richard's Green superfractor, too. Looks like he may get some time now that Kendricks gone. Always available for trade...

Glad you like the Darvish! I have some other stuff heading your way too.