`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
I preordered a case of Dynasty, possibly the craziest thing I've ever done. I hope it hits Wednesday.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

what would it take for the Schmidt auto?
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(12-01-2014, 02:20 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: I preordered a case of Dynasty, possibly the craziest thing I've ever done. I hope it hits Wednesday.
Let me know what you get. I have a couple cases coming and just got asked to pick up another. Maybe we can trade.
(12-01-2014, 02:29 PM)elberson Wrote: what would it take for the Schmidt auto?
You got any Stantons?

No stantons. You like teddy ballgame?
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(12-01-2014, 08:01 PM)elberson Wrote: No stantons. You like teddy ballgame?
I'm from Boston my friend.

(12-01-2014, 02:20 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: I preordered a case of Dynasty, possibly the craziest thing I've ever done. I hope it hits Wednesday.
good luck simon and matt im going to hopefully pick up a pack this week myself

Good luck to you too James, I have a feeling it's gonna be an underwhelming break, but hopefully 2/5 will be PC worthy...

(12-01-2014, 09:10 PM)ounagi Wrote: good luck simon and matt im going to hopefully pick up a pack this week myself
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

This thread is insane!!! Amazing collection!!! Please keep posting pics, it's a pleasure to look through!!!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(12-01-2014, 09:49 PM)demondukk Wrote: This thread is insane!!! Amazing collection!!! Please keep posting pics, it's a pleasure to look through!!!
Hmmm... maybe I should post pics of my other stuff...
(12-01-2014, 09:10 PM)ounagi Wrote: good luck simon and matt im going to hopefully pick up a pack this week myself
Good luck to you guys as well. Hopefully one of us gets a nice cut of Ruth or something else that's epic. I just got a couple more boxes, so I'm really hoping for something unbelievable. Let me know what you guys get.

Topps dynasty was released this morning. Go check out some of those beauties on the bay. I'll be posting some of mine later.