`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
unknown autograph

RE: unknown autograph
(09-09-2014, 03:02 PM)djohn Wrote: Funny, cause it looks like #89. Also it appears to be a Wilson National Football League (NFL) ball, though that doesn't mean much as someone could've gotten the ball at a Walmart and had a high school or college player sign it. I would check for some Tennessee Titans and Tennessee Volunteer autos of players who wore #89 and see if any come up close.
thanks guys too bad its not mickey mantle..lol

Not too well versed in Oilers/Titans autos, but fairly confident that is Frank Wycheck. Played TE for the Redskins from 93-94 and Oilers/Titans from 95-03. Was a pretty solid TE during his career and made a few pro bowls. I compared the picture of your ball to items matching "Frank Wycheck Autographed" on ebay. There are some certified cards and signed footballs between the active and completed listings. Hope that helps!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

(09-09-2014, 06:35 PM)alanch Wrote: Not too well versed in Oilers/Titans autos, but fairly confident that is Frank Wycheck. Played TE for the Redskins from 93-94 and Oilers/Titans from 95-03. Was a pretty solid TE during his career and made a few pro bowls. I compared the picture of your ball to items matching "Frank Wycheck Autographed" on ebay. There are some certified cards and signed footballs between the active and completed listings. Hope that helps!
thanks a million alanch i think your right it does look quite alot like his signature!!! thanks again ,,mike

(09-09-2014, 06:53 PM)mike2014 Wrote: thanks a million alanch i think your right it does look quite alot like his signature!!! thanks again ,,mike
No problem. Happy to help!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1