`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Derek Jeter auto

Derek Jeter auto
hello all. looking to see if any interest in the Jeter auto. only looking towards a Kris Bryant auto. BC to be honest with ya. if any interest lmk. not in a hurry to trade it and only if the deal is right. thanks,
[Image: Scan0310_zps5e076d88.jpg]

RE: Derek Jeter auto
friday bump

I have a couple of Bryants but neither are BC. One is USA and the other Prizm...lemme know if interested as part of deal toward Jeter, no worries if not.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(08-08-2014, 02:25 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: I have a couple of Bryants but neither are BC. One is USA and the other Prizm...lemme know if interested as part of deal toward Jeter, no worries if not.
hey thanks, but wanting a bc one. thanks

What card is that? Is it listed in the Database? I only saw one 1993 Jeter auto and it was from Classic
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Yup. In my org. It's 93 fleer.

(08-08-2014, 03:27 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Yup. In my org. It's 93 fleer.
Is the auto TTM/IP? As I previously said, the only Jeter auto listed in the database from 1993 is Classic. And the only 1993 Jeter I saw from you marked FT was 1993 SP.

Sorry, not 93. Here it is. 2001 FLEER LEGACY DEREK JETER COLLECTION #NNO D.JETER 93 FLEER AU/500

(08-08-2014, 03:45 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Sorry, not 93. Here it is. 2001 FLEER LEGACY DEREK JETER COLLECTION #NNO D.JETER 93 FLEER AU/500
ah I see...very cool card

(08-08-2014, 04:12 PM)iconms Wrote: ah I see...very cool card
Thanks!! Thought about getting it graded.