`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Please learn from my mistake

RE: Please learn from my mistake
I'm trying. It's still just showing a tracking # with "pre shipment information sent to USPS."
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Sorry to hear about your financial sticky situation, but hang in there.
On the Comc front, I'm in no way afraid to call it what it is... a going out of business sale. Comc has gone from a well oiled machine to a near non-functional shack run by a group of misfits. I'll let the nearly one month shipping turn around times for my last two orders slide... I'm not really in a hurry, however, what I can't let slide is the new "database" they've been working on for about 6 months now with little improvement. 2015 XXX #??? -!!! is not a very good description of a 1996 Topps chrome Dan Marino refractor. Oh yeah, and there's the time they sent $500 worth of high end Marino cards to someone else and did nothing to get them back.... then there's that.
I wish you had a prior shipping experience to save you from your dilemma. I would suggest simple communication with the winners explaining the situation, most will be fine with it. Good luck on all fronts!
#1 on the PSA Registry Marino Master set
* Always buying ANY reasonably priced Marino card(s) I don't already have *
-- WANT LIST LINK --

I got the stuff three days ago and immediately got it mailed out. So far I got one feedback in and he gave me all five star ratings. Everyone has expressed understanding, so we'll see how they respond in the feedback/stars area.

Thanks to all who've given me encouragement. You guys rock.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Glad its working out for you. Hopefully the positives and 5 stars continue!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC