`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Landed a tough find...2002 Stadium Club Super Bowl Predictor Red

Landed a tough find...2002 Stadium Club Super Bowl Predictor Red
According to Beckett only 29 of these sets were distributed, one to each person who correctly guessed the Super Bowl winner that year. So somebody would have to break up their set in order for these to become available, essentially making this tougher card to find than even the print run of 29 would indicate. Well, there's a guy breaking up the 26th set on eBay right now, so if you want to add a seldom seen card to your PC, this would be a good time. I am not that guy nor do I know him. I'm just passing along some hobby info.

Not much to it, really. Just a change in foil color...

2002 Stadium Club #98 - Mike Alstott - Courtesy of COMC.com

Images courtesy of COMC.com
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

RE: Landed a tough find...2002 Stadium Club Super Bowl Predictor Red
Very nice! Would love to get the whole set lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(07-29-2014, 08:13 PM)branesergen Wrote: Very nice! Would love to get the whole set lol
Back in the day I was a big set builder, and you ain't kidding! This one is tempting. Must...remain...focused on my PC. He had the Manning up at BIN for $25, if memory serves me right.
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

Thanks for the heads up there are 3 of them that I need, not sure I want to pay $10+ each for commons but it's not like you see them that often either.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/