IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012-13 Crusade Overload - 5 case break

RE: 2012-13 Crusade Overload - 5 case break
Amazing stuff! Crusade is a blast

RE: 2012-13 Crusade Overload - 5 case break
(07-29-2014, 09:04 PM)demondukk Wrote: A couple Davis', Kyrie, Blake and Durant?! Say you did pretty darn good!

Gotta say though, I love the LJ prime patch!

Congrats on the nice hits!
As far as trim primes go, I think the LJ is one of the better ones I've seen. Thanks!

(07-31-2014, 10:41 AM)vgqv Wrote: Sick patches. I really like the LJ and Kemba. Nice pulls on the Durant (too bad it's a redemption), Unibrows, Kyrie, Anderson #1/1. Nice to see Jason Smith signing, here's hoping they make a Knicks auto of him next season. Very nice break, congrats.!
I already had one Durant--it's live so hopefully they still have some and it gets turned around pretty quickly, otherwise..yeah, could be awhile. Thanks!

(08-01-2014, 07:04 PM)shotsavereboundscore Wrote: Amazing stuff! Crusade is a blast
Clearly I feel the same! Tongue My favorite product of the year, just wish they didn't try to ruin it in 13-14.
PC: Scottie Pippen(active years), Fleer master sets (all inserts/parallels,  base Fleer only),
Bucket Updated  10/21: http://s890.photobucket.com/user/carrollm09/library/ (extremely outdated, who even uses photobucket anymore?!)