`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
PC additions - June additions at #292

RE: Maildays are so much happier when you've got a little cash to spend -July 29 update
I'll see gonsalves a couple times before the season is over, if you have anything you want me to try and get signed lmk.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

RE: Maildays are so much happier when you've got a little cash to spend -July 29 update
And we cursed him. Berrios injured his shoulder last night. Hopefully it's just the shoulder tightness they diagnosed it as. Apparently his velocity dropped from the 95 range to the 89 range and then they pulled him.
(07-29-2014, 10:42 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: I'll see gonsalves a couple times before the season is over, if you have anything you want me to try and get signed lmk.
I haven't picked up much of his stuff yet, but I'll see if I've got anything. Chances are I've got extra Elites sitting here that you can get signed for us and whomever else you so choose. lol
Kepler

Tuesday's mail - Jeter available FT, Bryant available in the right deal.
[Image: Tuesday_zpsfbb5a6e6.jpg]

Sadly, I only had two pieces come in yesterday. Luckily they are both pretty big additions to my PC.

One great deal
[Image: albert_zpse1e8a0a5.jpg]

And one I overpaid for, yet do not regret
[Image: Max_zpsf001beec.jpg]
Kepler

RE: Maildays are so much happier when you've got a little cash to spend - July 31 update
Only one new piece today, but it's a pretty dang good one
[Image: kgjr_zps7amy9fan.jpg]
Kepler

RE: Maildays are so much happier when you've got a little cash to spend - July 31 update
It's been a pretty slow mail week, but some nice PC pieces and a couple of bits of trade bait (possibly).

Some vintage Twins (paid no more than $7 for any of them)
[Image: vintage_zps69cb1b04.jpg]

Some Twins autos ($5 combined)
[Image: autos_zpsfd2458a7.jpg]

Some non-Twins (Harper finally completes my '12 BP Master Set)
[Image: nontwins_zps62b84d61.jpg]

Elite Jersy USA cards (paid $3 total including shipping)
[Image: jersies_zps56124d94.jpg]

And finally some '08 Heritage (Paid 75% of BV for Kershaw and the others and shipping was essentially free)
[Image: heritage_zps71b87ac1.jpg]
Kepler

RE: Maildays make me happy - First week of August update
Nice pickups! Love the vintage!

Sweet Gold Kepler! He looks about 17 there..

You must have been jumping up and down when that Kepler showed up! Awesome addition! You've been pretty busy, buddy! Some great additions!
I'll have to start a mail day thread sometime soon. It's a nice archival record for the future (... And probably a good idea for insurance purposes, too )
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(08-08-2014, 04:53 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: You must have been jumping up and down when that Kepler showed up! Awesome addition! You've been pretty busy, buddy! Some great additions!
I'll have to start a mail day thread sometime soon. It's a nice archival record for the future (... And probably a good idea for insurance purposes, too )
Thanks, Doc. Was definitely excited to see it show up and it looks even better in person!

I paid a little more for that Kepler than I would have liked - slightly over BV, but about half of what the other sellers have them currently going for on eBay. That leaves me with only a handful of Keplers to go and none of them with a print run of over 25 - so now it gets expensive and a lot more difficult.

I've just been really lucky with finding good deals and on the Facebook pages finding auctions that end at the right times - I got the Griffey and Trout RCs for $20 each (including shipping), so I was pretty stoked about those.

Now, had I known my car was going to crap out on me I would have been a little more selective in my purchases. lol
Kepler

Been a while since I updated this thread. Been plenty busy, just trying to be a little covert on some of them. I'll add some more this weekend, but I wanted to share some of my new PC stuff.

Hard to pass up vintage Killer, especially when it also includes Mick. The Zoilo is his RC, that's my second Kepler plate, second black auto, first Buxton auto and the Arcia completes another 1/1 excluded rainbow.[Image: 20140923_213358_zpseyuzy3ev.jpg]
Kepler