`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team lots for FS...time to get out

Team lots for FS...time to get out
I've decided to leave the hobby so I have sorted all my cards into team lots. every card is at least $1 in BV and most lots are between 190-400 cards each, prices range from $8.00 to $35.00 depending on the team and amount of cards. Most teams have at least an auto or relic but some don't if you are interested in a team lot i can send pictures and info on each. I'm not trying to get rich i'm just trying to get them gone and into hands of collectors that I've grown to enjoy talking to on here. Thanks for being so cool everybody!! Maybe one day I'll be back!! Thanks!!

RE: Team lots for FS...time to get out
Sorry to hear you're leaving the hobby! I'd be interested in the SF Giants. Would love some pics and a price.
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

[Image: Giants-479_zps4031ae96.jpg]

There are 497 cards i was thinking $35 let me know what you think? Thanks for looking!!

PM sent
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

Nice giants lot. Let me see what you got for yanks and esp qty of jeters thanks

Let me know what you have for Pittsburgh.

I PC Yankees but I decided to just collect base and parallels so i'm going to get rid of my Yanks autos and relics. I'll send you a PM with some pictures. There are alot though let me know what you think. Pirates are gone Thanks for the interest tho a1c_speck

I'd be interested in the redsox. thanks
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

What do you have for St Louis Cardinals? Do you have a price and pics

(05-26-2014, 09:12 PM)decriscio619 Wrote: I PC Yankees but I decided to just collect base and parallels so i'm going to get rid of my Yanks autos and relics. I'll send you a PM with some pictures. There are alot though let me know what you think. Pirates are gone Thanks for the interest tho a1c_speck
Thanks look forward to it. I also have a lot of base and parallels could trade ya