`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
May 20-day Group Submission

RE: May 20-day Group Submission
Anyone know Beckett mind you sending a card in with a one screw holder?

Those aren't too tricky to undo I doubt they'd mind...you won't get it back though so remember that!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Yea, I know. It is a patch card. I don't want to jam it into a card saver. Might have to just play it save and send it in the screw holder.

(05-05-2014, 10:51 AM)johngt007 Wrote: Yea, I know. It is a patch card. I don't want to jam it into a card saver. Might have to just play it save and send it in the screw holder.
Yeah I have a super thick patch auto ready to go in my current submission that I am doing the same thing with, so you won't be alone!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(05-05-2014, 12:32 AM)johngt007 Wrote: Anyone know Beckett mind you sending a card in with a one screw holder?
I have done this on several occasions and have had no complaints. I did not send my cards in a screw holder but in a one touch (which are basically the same except the ease of getting the card out). They have never said anything to me regarding this. As previously mentioned, you will not get your holder back though.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

There have a been a few times where they actually did send me some of the one touches back. I was quite surprised.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

With the cards in there or empty one touch?

(05-05-2014, 11:46 PM)johngt007 Wrote: With the cards in there or empty one touch?
just empty. They typically don't send them back though.

About 3 weeks until I ship. Only one person has filled out the survey. I know there are more interested!

Under 3 weeks until the ship date!